Fluorine

Charli XCX

21 minutes ago, bippelle said:

Actually the instrumental is giving this because it is dsjkfhjaksd...

Either this is a very clever mashup using an unleaked acapella or Easyfun worked with Charli over this instrumental... Blink came out in spring 2017 so it may very well be a Number 1 Angel outtake like it was originally called on the site that shan't be named. 

your mind..

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

1 hour ago, Monsef said:

I'd be shocked if people are still sitting on 5+ year old leaks

we still haven't gotten bounce final, like someone is bound to have it the only snippet we have is literally from tiktok

5 hours ago, Raupeka said:

we still haven't gotten bounce final, like someone is bound to have it the only snippet we have is literally from tiktok

What do you mean bounce final? How final-er can it get

55 minutes ago, Monsef said:

What do you mean bounce final? How final-er can it get

the Kyari Pamyu one that was on Jimmy Kimmel is the final and that leaked. Faggots always think something is more final because they like it more, yet they always forget that sometimes demos sound better than the final product and that's just you not realizing that the artist & producer have final say or that it has to fit into the sound of a cohesive product: GNO and P4U for example (GNO final bridge is boring and P4U has it's production adjusted to the rest of HIFN).

Someone will barge in and claim that it's not final because it has flu vocals or because some TikTok gay played a snippet, I'm pretty sure that choreographer was just playing a version we have but it just sounds different because the acoustics in a dance/practice room like that can make it sound more mastered.

I don't believe Bounce was mastered, it was on the brink of being released and that was the final thing that had to happen to the song next to a music video getting filmed but the Japanese were slow with sending the final parts over and Charlie was arguing with her label.

4 minutes ago, Sis said:

the Kyari Pamyu one that was on Jimmy Kimmel is the final and that leaked.

yeah… thats what I thought but every year a new bounce “mix” “leaks” when its just a gay playing with the stems

1 hour ago, Sis said:

the Kyari Pamyu one that was on Jimmy Kimmel is the final and that leaked. Faggots always think something is more final because they like it more, yet they always forget that sometimes demos sound better than the final product and that's just you not realizing that the artist & producer have final say or that it has to fit into the sound of a cohesive product: GNO and P4U for example (GNO final bridge is boring and P4U has it's production adjusted to the rest of HIFN).

Someone will barge in and claim that it's not final because it has flu vocals or because some TikTok gay played a snippet, I'm pretty sure that choreographer was just playing a version we have but it just sounds different because the acoustics in a dance/practice room like that can make it sound more mastered.

I don't believe Bounce was mastered, it was on the brink of being released and that was the final thing that had to happen to the song next to a music video getting filmed but the Japanese were slow with sending the final parts over and Charlie was arguing with her label.

the way i was confused about you posting something normal but then you shifted back :eartha:

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

the way i was confused about you posting something normal but then you shifted back :eartha:

they remembered they had to uphold their brand

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

i hope that charli will go on a 5  year silent break, no leaks. no nothing so yall can shut up abt bringing discussion about not having a specific version of 100+ versions of one song not being leaked or existing

36 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

i hope that charli will go on a 5  year silent break, no leaks. no nothing so yall can shut up abt bringing discussion about not having a specific version of 100+ versions of one song not being leaked or existing

thats half the fun

41 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

You think that will make it stop? It would only increase the begging and worse - this thread would be filled with pages and pages of AI garbage