Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, AllForYou said:

I understand why she resigned with Atlantic considering they have her masters, but I was really hoping she’d gotten a better deal in regards to releasing her own music.

idk why labels feel the need to make all artists fit the same type of release schedule. surely catering to a smaller but more intense fanbase would make more money than trying to appeal to the general public?

it’s widely reported that TikTok hits have little to no impact on long term streaming, people just listen to the song that went viral, which is often an edit of the song anyway. 

Where did this rumor come from that Atlantic is delaying the album and forcing her to do a long rollout? What indication do we have from her that resigning with Atlantic didn't get her a better deal in regards to releasing her own music? For all we know we could be getting the album within a month of the single?

I feel like I've actually really enjoyed the slow rollout and the trickle of information for once. It's been refreshing after almost a decade of leaks and instant gratification. Charli works quickly and has an insane output of one-offs, features, and remixes compared to her peers, I feel like we can trust her to move at a more than reasonable pace.

17 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Where did this rumor come from that Atlantic is delaying the album and forcing her to do a long rollout? What indication do we have from her that resigning with Atlantic didn't get her a better deal in regards to releasing her own music? For all we know we could be getting the album within a month of the single?

I feel like I've actually really enjoyed the slow rollout and the trickle of information for once. It's been refreshing after almost a decade of leaks and instant gratification. Charli works quickly and has an insane output of one-offs, features, and remixes compared to her peers, I feel like we can trust her to move at a more than reasonable pace.

cause earlier this month she posted ‘so over posting this shit’ which implies she doesn’t really want to be posting on her social media all the time. 

whilst I personally agree that people are usually too impatient with album rollouts this is the same snippet being posted again and again💀

1 hour ago, numbxers said:

going back to spring breakers.. I think it's in the album.... she said in the interview she was in her lying era so, and also, why would she tease something she's not going to release?? it doesn't make sense to me smh

hmmm girl you´re in for a ride

2 hours ago, numbxers said:

going back to spring breakers.. I think it's in the album.... she said in the interview she was in her lying era so, and also, why would she tease something she's not going to release?? it doesn't make sense to me smh

it will just be on the von dutch vinyl

im still blaring the TikTok snippet on loop I can't get over how the bass synth widens up the song at that first "Life! VON DUTCH CULT CLASSIC N I STILL POP!" :beyonce::sluttybunny:its so fucking good it fills my eardrums so beautifully I can feel the brain scratches :bop:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

25 minutes ago, mmarrythenight said:

when she said she’s in her lying era she was referring to saying In The City not being on the album.. it’s been confirmed, she played it at the listening party, I was there. 

this era keeps getting worse :whoopi:

46 minutes ago, mmarrythenight said:

when she said she’s in her lying era she was referring to saying In The City not being on the album.. it’s been confirmed, she played it at the listening party, I was there. 

Umm

27 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

im still blaring the TikTok snippet on loop I can't get over how the bass synth widens up the song at that first "Life! VON DUTCH CULT CLASSIC N I STILL POP!" :beyonce::sluttybunny:its so fucking good it fills my eardrums so beautifully I can feel the brain scratches :bop:

Even just the TikTok audio sounds amazing on my car stereo! and that's without the equalizer settings I use on Spotify to make everything pop more. It still slaps

51 minutes ago, mmarrythenight said:

Babe I hope you're in your lying era rn...