Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

not you acting like Pop2 LA was THE pop2 show when everyone knows it was Pop2 London…

London got SOPHIE, I will give you that!

But Pop2 LA kicked off with Tove Lo then went right into Disco Tits :party: And we had CRJ :woot:

And it was the first of the Pop2 shows so it was very exciting and set the tone for the following shows 

Ngl the whole Von Dutch 1 month of teasing is a turn off. 

BUT 

I will say that the word of mouth promo / hype for the album I believe she’s trying create is really cool (listening parties/boiler room/etc.) ! Specially cuz it leans into the whole gossip theme of the album. If she’s going for this type of promo she must be really confident in the album.

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

26 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

too low. It’s Theee charli song. Hope to someday see it live. I remember seeing a video of her performing it in Australia somewhere and she had the whole crowd get low before the last chorus and jump up. Looked euphoric

ahh I thought I was there because of the crowd getting low bit but I think that was i got it last year in melbourne!!! soooo sick

46 minutes ago, twitter said:

London got SOPHIE, I will give you that!

But Pop2 LA kicked off with Tove Lo then went right into Disco Tits :party: And we had CRJ :woot:

And it was the first of the Pop2 shows so it was very exciting and set the tone for the following shows 

she also played TAXI and NO ANGEL

she even said it’s one of the best shows she ever did

Raye was there! Rina too…doing Backseat

Pop 2 London was the supreme show! :defeated:

Just now, jumpropesparklequeen said:

she also played TAXI and NO ANGEL

she even said it’s one of the best shows she ever did

Raye was there! Rina too…doing Backseat

Pop 2 London was the supreme show! :defeated:

Also Tommy Cash, Dorian Electra, SOPHIE!!!!!! Pop 2 London was hands down the best show I’ve ever experienced. TAKE ME BACK!!!

Soo Addison prob making a guest appearance since 2 die 4 was soundchecked.... will the version of von dutch be the addison remix then?

I really hope that this also means springbreakers is confirmed for the album its sooooo good.