Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, brandon said:

okay looks like it’s directed by torso.solutions on insta

looks like they mostly direct ad campaigns? but they directed 

Could be cute. But I really hope this isn’t another one of those videos where the concept is better on paper than in real life (like 2099)

Paired with a wild video shot at Paris’s Charles de Gaulle airport, in which Charli jumps off the wing of the world’s largest passenger plane, an Airbus A380

that quote has me worried that she came up with the plane gimmick and just made up the rest of the video around that, so I hope I’m wrong

This video needs to serve because Charli is severely lacking in the visual department - which she can get away with because she more than makes up for it with the music.

Music videos and memorable images are part and parcel of being an iconic popstar. I think it’s the area where Charli is truly lacking from reaching new levels of being, well, iconic. 

2 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

This video needs to serve because Charli is severely lacking in the visual department - which she can get away with because she more than makes up for it with the music.

Music videos and memorable images are part and parcel of being an iconic popstar. I think it’s the area where Charli is truly lacking from reaching new levels of being, well, iconic. 

The Number 1 Angel, Pop 2, Charli, Crash, Droplet Era covers/photoshoots say hi LOL.

and the Good Ones video is a smash as well

Just now, Mary Jane Holland V said:

fuck, I knew that the songs was like under 3 minutes but if it really is THAT FUCKING SHORT idk what tf I'm gonna do. 

It’s not. It’s around 2:20

Am I the only one that wants her to play XCXoplex on tour, I think it would fit with what we believe the sound of the album to be. Also I need to see her preform it, that girl didn't get enough love.

I know it won't though since nobody mentioned it being played during the boiler room and I don't think she ever preformed before?

Edited by Lipgloss Twink
spelling

6 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

i wasn’t talking about album covers i was talking about music videos girly… and i was talking about videoS

well to be fair you did say 

“and memorable images”