Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Look I don't mind the plain background with lowercase text, but come on, this could have been so much better. She could have used an interesting or even custom typeface and make sure it isn't pixilated. Add in some kind of texture like marble or whatever and I would have been content, not impressed, but fine.

Just because I get it, doesn't mean I have to like it. 

You literally don't get it though.

The thing is, you're saying all of this as if she was stupid and didn't know how to make the text high-res, while she was making sure that it IS a pixelated generic font lol. 

1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

When Sucker dropped I was confused because it was such a different direction from TR. I was like "....what is this sellout shit???" because I was ADDICTED (and low-key still am) to Nuclear Seasons, Cloud Aura, You, Stay Away.... and then Sucker comes in and I was just "......",

Other Angels I knew at the time felt the same. Fancy dropped and we thought it was a fun little feature to get Charli some attention, but then Sucker came after and it was like "wait hold on not this." And then like after a month it was (at least for me) "....you know, it's not that bad." I wasn't too deep into 'the culture' back then, but I had heard of folks losing their shit.

Now she's grown on me. Boom Clap, Doing It, Famous, Caught in the Middle... all good.

Exactly how I felt

9 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Bounce always gave me green vibes and it feels like the party track precursor to brat so it just makes sense

I see and feel pink and white with that 

green for round n round 

yellow and pink for taxi

purple for party 4 u

red for roll with me

Gold for von Dutch 

blue for waterfall

3 minutes ago, Galactic said:

I see and feel pink and white with that 

green for round n round 

yellow and pink for taxi

purple for party 4 u

red for roll with me

Gold for von Dutch 

blue for waterfall

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

bounce is baby blue and pink omg 

von dutch is like construction tape yellow

I’m glad we’re all on the same page with von dutch 

59 minutes ago, Time said:

You literally don't get it though.

The thing is, you're saying all of this as if she was stupid and didn't know how to make the text high-res, while she was making sure that it IS a pixelated generic font lol. 

“You dont get it SUPPOSED to be shit”

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

Charli said herself that the album is basically about not pleasing the general public but doing everything for herself (this is also why it’s a club album she always wanted to make), the cover itself fits this concept very much, the pixelization of the text also could refer to internet culture, it's ironic, there’s like layers to this!!! I could also be making all this shit up which is the most fun tbh cause it makes u *~’THINK’~*

no way, really? ❤️