Fluorine

Charli XCX

Most of the time, the deep cuts are what ends up shining on Charli's records. And with 15 tracks we're gonna have plenty of them. If THAT'S the single I can't fucking wait to hear the deep cuts. Also I can't fucking wait to hear what she did with the producers she worked with for the very first time (El Guincho's involvement makes me even more hyped)

20 hours ago, twitter said:

Didn't someone say there was a Cassie R&B moment on the album?? Do we think that's Make You Mine?? I just neeeeed that song

Circling back to say I spoke to him again and the comparison was to the bpm and minimal production + the conversational lyrics/callbacks of Long Way 2 Go, specifically the "can you handle it?" parts (those werent the lyrics in the charli song tho)

omg you all commented so much!!! i ain't reading all that, congrats or condolences that it happened... my take is: love the cover which i didn't get at first, but now it reminds me like a big statement as to not gaf, and kinda lorde ph like, and the blurred text reminds me of 2009 kitsch hotmail internet era... the photoshoot of her with the dark sky and pink boots, love that!! and the hair pop2 hiding her face on the vynil love that too. VD music vid made the song better tbh.. I was kinda unhyped before and still I'm going to take it without expectations but so far I liked this breakthrough in the rollout 

4 minutes ago, numbxers said:

omg you all commented so much!!! i ain't reading all that, congrats or condolences that it happened... my take is: love the cover which i didn't get at first, but now it reminds me like a big statement as to not gaf, and kinda lorde ph like, and the blurred text reminds me of 2009 kitsch hotmail internet era... the photoshoot of her with the dark sky and pink boots, love that!! and the hair pop2 hiding her face on the vynil love that too. VD music vid made the song better tbh.. I was kinda unhyped before and still I'm going to take it without expectations but so far I liked this breakthrough in the rollout 

Too long didn’t read, glad you’re sad or sorry you’re happy or whenever 

2 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Too long didn’t read, glad you’re sad or sorry you’re happy or whenever 

you still mad because the bank's shut

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

von dutch is giving very track 13/14 vibes

its giving track 3/4 to me but at the end of the day I dont want it to be the opening act for the album at all. Charli slaps with her album intros but VD is not one of them. Also don’t want it to be the last song bc it gives applause artpop teas and I thought that wasnt a good treatment for a lead single

1st listen: hmmm it's fun but a little repetitive and underwhelming

3rd listen: okay it's good but a few too many i'm your number one's

10th listen: I'M JUST LIVING THAT LIFE VON DUTCH CULT CLASSIC BUT I STILL POP :dance4::yass::dance4::yass::dance4::yass::dance4: