Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

can somebody inform me whether the August release rumors are legit or not 

its pretty much around this time of the year and im not shocked at all. Charli always drops an album far away from the first single. It sucks but yeah nothing we can do about it

7 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Charli always drops an album far away from the first single.

yeah I know but I was hoping for something like late May/June. I thought that the 6 months gap between Good Ones and the release of Crash was just for the concept of the sellout era but apparently it's not lmao. the hardest part of all this shit will probably be the 2 month gap between Von Dutch and the second single considering that Von Dutch won't be able to stay on repeat that long cause we've been hearing the snippet (which is basically the whole song) for a whole month before its release. We'll also have the full Boiler Room set but some remixes of 4 unreleased songs won't be able to keep us fed for long. 

Okay but other eras like True Romance or Charli have had longest time gaps between its lead single and the album release... tbh August is not that far, and maybe she'll drop another couple of singles before it? Or has she said she won't and I didn't notice?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay but other eras like True Romance or Charli have had longest time gaps between its lead single and the album release... tbh August is not that far, and maybe she'll drop another couple of singles before it? Or has she said she won't and I didn't notice?

debut albums don't count in this because most of the time labels are trying to see if something sticks 

anyway august 2nd is a friday and her birthday 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

53 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

yeah and to be fair, even though i hated how long the rollout was for CRASH, she kept us well fed. singles, music videos, interviews and whatnot. also, we can now see how the long teasing works well for her (CRASH landed a #1 in the UK, a #7 in the US, von dutch is tracking to be one of her best debuts inside the uk) so... it sucks for us, but i do think it works and she tries her best no to be dead silent during the rollouts

Y’all really just need to learn some patience and/or self control. If you know you’ll overplay a single/snippet & thus ruin your own enjoyment, why would you even listen to it? To then come on here and complain that you’re bored + ready for something new. Like, BREATHE. 

If august is true, that’s less than 5 months away. Yeah it sucks, and i wish it’s june because to me that’s when a summer release should happen. But it’s not that bad! Have some damn patience!! :smokeney:

14417469274.gif

Charli gurl drop some album info I'm bored.  I need to know the whole line-up of the producers who worked on Brat!

That's unrelated but wouldn't it be insanely hard if there's a Nelly Furtado-esque song on the album which Hudmo produced like he produced Banks's Gimme?

3 minutes ago, charli bby said:

pls can the VD instrumental and acapella leak I wanna start remixing

Just use one of those AI vocal + instrumental splitters, they're basically studio quality at this point

im juz living dat lyfe von dotch colt clasik but i steal PAP

does anyone have an updated mp

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I have 2 questions... do we have confirmation that the boiler room set will be uploaded for sure, whether it's either, on apple music or the video on youtube..? and where tf did the August rumour come from?? is that legitimate at all?