Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, yuli666 said:

I have 2 questions... do we have confirmation that the boiler room set will be uploaded for sure, whether it's either, on apple music or the video on youtube..? and where tf did the August rumour come from?? is that legitimate at all?

Regarding boiler room - yes it’s confirmed via Boiler Room’s instagram and also factual history of how they do things

the August date I think was a claim by “an insider” on another site but none of our charliboards OG insiders have commented on it or elaborated

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

Regarding boiler room - yes it’s confirmed via Boiler Room’s instagram and also factual history of how they do things

the August date I think was a claim by “an insider” on another site but none of our charliboards OG insiders have commented on it or elaborated

okay amazing, I was really tempering my expectations for the boiler room but now I can go ahead and be excited!!

31 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

since Fuck U was apparently recorded for Brat, is it safe to assume that Umru had some kind of involvement on the album?

It’s very unsafe to assume I think. Umru touching any Charli XCX songs is a tragedy for us all

14 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Umru touching any Charli XCX songs is a tragedy for us all

and why's that? cause I think that this contributions on Click, I Got It and Lucy Liu are all incredibly tasteful. Green Money is fun as well 

12 hours ago, a wild one said:

I know the album has no features but if shygirl was on Mean Girls it would eat up

What’s mean girls?

19 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

and why's that? cause I think that this contributions on Click, I Got It and Lucy Liu are all incredibly tasteful. Green Money is fun as well 

hes a fad

23 minutes ago, DD said:

What’s mean girls?

It’s the song she previewed at her boiler room set. But are we sure she’s saying mean girls? Because it sounds to me like she saying “this one’s for all my main girls”

8 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

But are we sure she’s saying mean girls? Because it sounds to me like she saying “this one’s for all my main girls”

remember back on January when she did that QnA thing on 360brat? when she was asked to decribe the album with 2 words what she said was ''mean girls''. but before the ''mean girls'' you can hear ''my'' pretty clearly. that makes me believe that this specific clip was old from when she recorded the song. but that's unrelated. yeah it was pretty clear what she was saying is mean girl.   

4 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

remember back on January when she did that QnA thing on 360brat? when she was asked to decribe the album with 2 words what she said was ''mean girls''. but before the ''mean girls'' you can hear ''my'' pretty clearly. that makes me believe that this specific clip was old from when she recorded the song. but that's unrelated. yeah it was pretty clear what she was saying is mean girl.   

That’s true. There could also be 2 different lines in the song where main and mean are used too. Kind of like how Sky does with the lyrics in pretty dull / pretty doll.

I would like it if we got another single around the time the Boiler Room set is uploaded. Atlantic has to know that fans will be replaying the live versions, why not release 1 (or 2 :hooker:) of the new songs to generate more hype and get more streams? But I believe if it's a good idea, then Atlantic won't do it :toofunny: 

2 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

He jumps on tracks that are 99% done and does nothing and calls himself a producer I believe 

17 minutes ago, Galactic said:

He jumps on tracks that are 99% done and does nothing and calls himself a producer I believe 

I'm sorry but as much as I love Dylan Brady he had done the absolute same thing. he hopped on Lucy Liu did 1% of the production and got credited as a producer. but y'all don't seem to dislike him as much.

also I wouldn't call his contributions to songs such a Click ''nothing''. After hearing some solo productions of his it was painfully easy for me to understand what his contributions were. and while they weren't as important as these of A.G and Dylan they were for sure some really interesting and tasteful details.

I can't help but get a feeling that Umru is for Angels what BloodPop is for Little Monsters. And that's really unfair cause Umru is an actually good produder. But anyway I won't go on talking shit about BloodPop cause at the end of the day he produced Grins and that's enough for me to forget about all this other dogshit he produced over the years.