Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 minutes ago, twitter said:

I call the community number everyday hoping it'll be a new message, or a new song snippet, or something(!) but it's still the same message everyday :flop:

The COLLAPSE when she uploads Spring Breakers to it 

If Spring Breakers really ends up being the third secret track on the Von dutch 7'' vinyl wouldn't it be cool if every single of the album had a vinyl release with a remix and a b-side that did not make into brat? Knowing both Charli and Atlantic we're gonna get at least 3 maybe even more singles before the summer release so it would be great to get some of the other songs she wrote for brat and are at least at this point considered scrapped (Honestly, Girl$ and others). tbh I'm not sure if Fuck U is gonna be on brat but i would love that to be the case. it isn't that impossible I think. I'm also really curious to hear how the production on The Apple would sound like and I also find it to be some of her most intriguing lyrical work to date. back to December she said that she had not decided what to do with it, so I hope she did not end up scrapping it. we know that she wrote around 30 songs for the album and it would be a shame to hear only half of them. if we get no more b-sides in vinyls I at least hope for some deluxe tarcks.

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

If Spring Breakers really ends up being the third secret track on the Von dutch 7'' vinyl wouldn't it be cool if every single of the album had a vinyl release with a remix and a b-side that did not make into brat? Knowing both Charli and Atlantic we're gonna her at least 3 maybe even more singles before the summer release so it would be great to get some of the other songs she wrote for brat and are at least at this point considered scrapped (Honestly, Girl$ and others). tbh I'm not sure if Fuck U is gonna be on brat but i would love that to be the case. it isn't that impossible I think. I'm also really curious to hear how the production on The Apple would sound like and I also find it to be some of her most intriguing lyrical work to date. back to December she said that she had not decided what to do with it, so I hope she did not end up scrapping it. we know that she wrote around 30 songs for the album and it would be a shame to hear only half of them. if we get no more b-sides in vinyls I at least hope for some deluxe tarcks.

The Apple is absolute garbage lyrically, I don't want to ever read/hear those lyrics ever again. Same with I Think About It All the Time.

Just now, rollwithme said:

“guess whattt :))”

was that TikTok supposed to provide an answer to that question??? Bc I’m still confused

Right like girl im not playing these games with you be serious please

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

are we getting a mean girls music video??

That's where my mind went too. So that means that's the next single?? Idk, I think she filmed Crash era music videos out of order. Not me answering my own question... 

i think she spoke about recording a mv inspired by prodigy's smack my b* up on that "the face" interview... and that supposed video would feature "celeb friends" so maybe thats it? it looks like a set alright....

anyways these texts with von dutch-fied tiktok videos are sending me shes so unserious and unbothered.... give us ACTUAL info girl cmon