Fluorine

Charli XCX

"its all a stunt shes really not actually mad! thats why shes been responding all day and night and screenshotting people that agree with her for her instagram stories"

yall come on now.... 

:azealia:

11 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

I certainly think there is a better way to approach "being right" then... whatever the hell shes doing on twitter.

If you are going to make a purposefully low effort album cover to display how much you dont give a fuck I think the first step would be.... to not give a fuck.

This is the girl that told journalists to piss off about fans wanting her to sign enemas and their grandma's ashes and suddenly she's the preacher of "womens agency" or whatever because some twinks didn't like her ms paint album cover that she spent way too much money paying a creative agency to make. 

I just wish she practiced what she preached. If she wants to serve "low effort I dont give a fuck what people think and say" then dear fucking god PLEASE do that and stop being insufferable trying to gather virtue signaling think-piece likes on twitter and just drop your music and let it speak for itself.

This is exactly it. She is right about what she said but not in relation to her album cover. Her album cover is being criticized not because of some misogynistic agenda of wanting to see her face or body. It's being criticized because it looks like shit a 5 year old can do on Paint. It's devoid of effort, taste, or style and I just hate it that she's going for the virtue signal route just because she's obviously taking it seriously that some people think her album cover is a joke. 

If she really did that album cover with the intention of it looking trashy and low effort, then let it be. It's quite clear she thought she did something great with the album cover concept and since people are very divided about it she's kinda throwing a fit. Then again, that's just an average Charli album cycle. I'm sure the music in the album will sound great, but that album cover is atrocious and that's that. 

the gays have no eye for creative direction. all they want is a superficial image that they can project their internal slay queen yas mama popstar wishes onto. no one cares about intention and original image making anymore! artwork is an extension of the music.

a-lot of artists try to adhere to an aesthetic instead of authentically creating something that feels true to the music.

I wonder if some of her upset is the realisation people preorder vinyls because they ‘look pretty’ and not because they trust that the album is going to be good? (personally really hate the concept of preordering, in any aspect of life, I’m not paying for something I haven’t tried)

I don’t have Twitter so I can’t read what she’s saying to know if this is marketing or not, but if you are reading this charli this is a perfect chance to make the green brat cover the ‘real fans’ cover with a unique dedication (sign 100 of them randomly) and then a ‘fake fans cover’ with one of your faceprofit off the drama. chart higher when people buy both. :oprah6: 

brat. (real fans edition) (includes spring breakers)

(I am green cover neutral, I see what she’s going for, I don’t hate it, but I will probably change it to that serve someone made a few pages) 

11 hours ago, spinmeround said:

im not a woman so i wont comment heavily, but i dont know why she thinks having women on their album covers is misogynistic? the cover isnt even nice anyways

She's talking about the entitled twitter gays that need every album cover to be an avant garde surreal image with a gorgeous female artist front and centre or else it's ugly, low effort, 'lets bully her into changing the cover' type of deal. The need for visuals from female artists to be solely them 'serving cvnt' and nothing else of value is where I think the misogyny part comes from.

According to reliable Insider on ATRL, there's Von dutch (Extended Mix) coming.

the lenght is 2:56

9 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

https://x.com/ciggystarduzt/status/1768630072842322282?s=46&t=D_JBffHG4laZpWeKZzrDsQ
im so done with these attention seeking losers

edit: https://x.com/ciggystarduzt/status/1768631397588029610?s=46&t=D_JBffHG4laZpWeKZzrDsQ

full instrumental track? yall spring breakers stans lost

“im not leaking an unreleased song” :brigitte:

17 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

edit: https://x.com/ciggystarduzt/status/1768631397588029610?s=46&t=D_JBffHG4laZpWeKZzrDsQ

full instrumental track? yall spring breakers stans lost

r we sure they ain't lying?

I mean isn't it like a bit too soon for the vinyls to have already arrived?

11 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

r we sure they ain't lying?

I mean isn't it like a bit too soon for the vinyls to have already arrived?

it’s possible but the photos plus the VD remix info seems legit

2 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

if it's genuinely the instrumental the wav already leaked days ago

the way the tweet was worded, it seems like the track is an instrumental - but not necessarily the VD instrumental