Fluorine

Charli XCX

boiler room is an understatement with how some angels are getting heated over the wait for getting any news

14 hours ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

disagree. there was a clear shift in her face, probably when she started to get the filler and botox. i think a major help was that lost weight and she definitely stopped doing drugs as much

just look at any photoshoot from 2017 and compare to 2018/19

http://www.charlixcx.world/index.php?cat=21

She looks different during charli because she lost tons of weight, changed her haircut and tanned- that’s the main difference.

Also stopped using eyeliner flicks 

hence why she looks more similar during the crash era to sucker than those years.

She also stated that she only got filler once or twice 

57 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Charli and George at the 9 min mark….  they were really mother and father for that :true: :toofunny: 

seeing him DJ on Party Girl really made me rethink my opinion on George

while I' still don't falling head over heels for his production on Charli's songs (hopefully his production on brat will be better, I really believe he could have learned things by the production experts he worked with) Ms XCX and Mr XCX debuting the Mean Girls song live for the first ever time is truly iconic 

32 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Another day without boiler room…. :trisha:

you're going to wait for months henny

Y'all did too much on In The City! it's a cute little moment you play at the pregame when your girls are finally done getting ready and you take a shot before figuring out who's ordering the uber to the club :oprah3: I feel like it was overshadowed by what we'd heard/known about the album at that moment in time and it sounded like a Crash b-side more than a big rave kinda moment

13 minutes ago, paradiso said:

Y'all did too much on In The City! it's a cute little moment you play at the pregame when your girls are finally done getting ready and you take a shot before figuring out who's ordering the uber to the club :oprah3: I feel like it was overshadowed by what we'd heard/known about the album at that moment in time and it sounded like a Crash b-side more than a big rave kinda moment

In The City for me is the perfect bridge from CRASH to brat
it has the club sound she's going for right now but is super pop just like CRASH songs

kinda wished we had a solo version, tho
i like Sam but i don't think that their voice fits so well with the production

2 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

seeing him DJ on Party Girl really made me rethink my opinion on George

while I' still don't falling head over heels for his production on Charli's songs (hopefully his production on brat will be better, I really believe he could have learned things by the production experts he worked with) Ms XCX and Mr XCX debuting the Mean Girls song live for the first ever time is truly iconic 

What do you mean by "learn things from the production experts"?? If you listen to The 1975 you can tell that he can polish a track and make it sound pristine if he wants to. The style of production they are trying to achieve on these songs is totally intentional. Mean Girls carries over a lot of the same style as Hot Girl, but the Club Classics version she played on her instagram stories is what I am really excited to hear!!

19 hours ago, details said:

i love the aesthetic of remix cover, very inline with von dutch cover but also very detached from the album cover aesthetic, which makes me believe even more that blurry green mess would not be the official cover. but knowing charli, after all that backlash she will keep that as the official out of pettiness 🤷‍♀️

pettiness vision

On 3/19/2024 at 4:25 AM, Apple n Apple said:

I need reoccurring tags all across the record!!!!

I wanna dance with Charli’s angels :usrs:

I wanna dance with Charli’s angels :hooker:

I wanna dance with Charli’s angels:smirk:

GIRLS! has to be one of those tags