Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

who is that?

Camila Cabello has teased that her new album is called C,XOXO and also is leading fans to a “secret” private instagram account called cxoxo that is very much familiar to the 360_brat rollout

but Charli is supportive so idgaf really it’s just kind of funny at this point lol

38 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Camila Cabello has teased that her new album is called C,XOXO and also is leading fans to a “secret” private instagram account called cxoxo that is very much familiar to the 360_brat rollout

but Charli is supportive so idgaf really it’s just kind of funny at this point lol

This is what pop artists do all the time. They do homework and then try other business roll outs. Gaga teased making a music video for every song on the album in the born this way era and then Beyoncé delivered that promise instead in 2013. 

3 hours ago, rollwithme said:

i don't think she has explicitly said this lol, i kind of get the impression that she does think it's weird and is trolling her but camilla is trying to play it off

Posted (edited)

where can i get the ?????  track in hq ? please xx

11 hours ago, twitter said:

All these LanaBoards members are like ahhhhh can I get a picture

And then they go online like just kidding I hate you

yeeah 

mod note: user was warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch

16 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

mod note: do not ask for download links to officially released material. user was warned

14 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

mod note: do not ask where to find dowload links to officially released material. user was warned

13 hours ago, nextlevelbilly said:

mod note: do not ask for download links to officially released material. user was warned

2 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

mod note: user was warned for this post.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

hi love, sorry for being nosy and i know you're just doing your job, but i think you're being a little extreme with all these warnings for this specific situation. you see, charli herself stated that she will not be releasing this ?????? track anywhere else aside from a bonus track on the now sold out von dutch usb and vinyl, which iirc will not be repressed again. so, there is really no way for people to legally obtain this song because it is a limited release. in fact, ?????? is just an instrumental track from a song that will allegedly be featured (with vocals, of course) on charli's next album, brat. i think this case is very similar to this one, which was allowed:

just letting you know bc this specific situation involving ?????? is different than most released songs and i'd hate to see people getting banned for this song bc an instrumental track is just not worth getting banned for sdfhkkt

6 hours ago, details said:

hi love, sorry for being nosy and i know you're just doing your job, but i think you're being a little extreme with all these warnings for this specific situation. you see, charli herself stated that she will not be releasing this ?????? track anywhere else aside from a bonus track on the now sold out von dutch usb and vinyl, which iirc will not be repressed again. so, there is really no way for people to legally obtain this song because it is a limited release. in fact, ?????? is just an instrumental track from a song that will allegedly be featured (with vocals, of course) on charli's next album, brat. i think this case is very similar to this one, which was allowed:

just letting you know bc this specific situation involving ?????? is different than most released songs and i'd hate to see people getting banned for this song bc an instrumental track is just not worth getting banned for sdfhkkt

Thx for letting us know! A few of us mods have been involved in warning users here, and perhaps this situation isn’t clear enough

Will check in with mod chat!

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Thx for letting us know! A few of us mods have been involved in warning users here, and perhaps this situation isn’t clear enough

Will check in with mod chat!

glad i could help! also sorry for insinuating you were behind all the warnings by yourself, i was under the impression you were the one who issued them all after you quoted them in your previous post, i didn't really check each individual post to see who made each edit 

10 hours ago, details said:

hi love, sorry for being nosy and i know you're just doing your job, but i think you're being a little extreme with all these warnings for this specific situation. you see, charli herself stated that she will not be releasing this ?????? track anywhere else aside from a bonus track on the now sold out von dutch usb and vinyl, which iirc will not be repressed again. so, there is really no way for people to legally obtain this song because it is a limited release. in fact, ?????? is just an instrumental track from a song that will allegedly be featured (with vocals, of course) on charli's next album, brat. 

i fully agree with you, its a track that’s already officially released, but just physical only… so i don’t really get the warning points because it isn’t really a ‘leak’ of an upcoming song, it’s actual released material 

11 hours ago, details said:

i did check with elle before i gave some WPs yesterday as i wasnt actually 100% sure whether or not it counted as 'asking for links' (seeing as they are the limited release tracks) and wp's were given out after that chat because it’s a commercial release

obvs it’s a grey area so we will have a chat abt it with elle and remove points if necessary 

but try not to ask for the link, as LB can get in legal trouble if it is in any way hosting links/paths to leaked material (which is why we are careful about it) :kiss:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i did check with elle before i gave some WPs yesterday as i wasnt actually 100% sure whether or not it counted as 'asking for links' (seeing as they are the limited release tracks) and wp's were given out after that chat because it’s a commercial release.

This is generally the big point that needs to be made here. The song is available for purchase on the vinyl, meaning it is officially released and therefore it is not acceptable to ask for links to the song, where to find it, etc. 

Lanaboards can not allow users to share/ask for/send released material