Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, rollwithme said:

still waiting to figure out why she told us that we’d want to be signed up for community texts today :pls:

I got the link for London through text about 10 mins before the story went up

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

still waiting to figure out why she told us that we’d want to be signed up for community texts today :pls:

call me delulu but that I believe that we're still gonna get that Boiler Room set

i agree that this run of club dates is probably just MORE album preview for an album coming late summer... but caroline polachek "i believe" that it should come early june so we can have our expectations subverted for once in this album cycle!!

I just heard ?????? in HQ and it reminds me of how I miss sophie so much like you can tell Charli wants to do a tribute album for herrrrrr. :crai:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

ohhh interesting that some tour dates are billed "partygirl" (dj set i assume) while others are "live." there's gotta be more dates coming right?

1 hour ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I feel like for this era the Primavera performance is gonna be what the Pitchfork Festival Chicago performance was for the Charli era

so does that mean July release?

probably yes

this feels likely. she also premiered "gone" at primavera during the Charli era. seems like primavera will serve a similar purpose this year.

1 hour ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

so does that mean July release?

seems to add more credibility to the august 2nd release date cuz it was just about a two month gap from that performance to the ‘charli’ release.