Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, twitter said:

Charli said they finished editing Boiler Room and that it's "coming up" :oprah5:

“editing” :shock2:

need the FULL performance nothing better be cut out

2 hours ago, Rust Dress said:

Since when are Boiler Room vids/audio even edited... The 100 gecs one literally has them fucking up a minute+ of a track, restarting it, and the whole ass thing is on the (seamless) mix on iTunes, no different from the actual show audio 🤣 edit: I think it's the haunted remix for ref but idk anymore

2 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Since when are Boiler Room vids/audio even edited... The 100 gecs one literally has them fucking up a minute+ of a track, restarting it, and the whole ass thing is on the (seamless) mix on iTunes, no different from the actual show audio 🤣 edit: I think it's the haunted remix for ref but idk anymore

Hoping it’s just stringing together all the camera shots/video into the best edit. :defeated: 

I'm the one who asked her where is the Boiler Room set on 360_brat and I'm still trying to fucking process the fact that she actually replied to my comment 

my brain is on ''OMFG!!!!!'' mode since last night

2 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I'm the one who asked her where is the Boiler Room set on 360_brat and I'm still trying to fucking process the fact that she actually replied to my comment 

my brain is on ''OMFG!!!!!'' mode since last night

omgggg

she aknwoledged you babes!!! i also replied to that post asking her to bring the mini tour to rio de janeiro but she didn't give a f.... lmao

19 minutes ago, details said:

she's stealing the ugly fonts too now?? that's gotta be on purpose atp ijbol

when I said it would be funny if she manufactured beef this era and ended on a collab I was not envisioning it would be with camila:air:

8 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

10 hours ago, Rust Dress said:

Every single Boiler Room is edited. They shot this one with multiple cameras and mics and it all has to be edited together. Even if it's just to edit in a fade in/out at the beginning and end of the video, it still requires editing. I'm sure they do color grading as well. Charli's set looked unique too. We saw cameras follow her as she walked to the DJ booth, so she may have a more special Boiler Room than the rest. 

ALSO, I should clarify Charli just said the picture is locked. Meaning the video is edited, but they probably still need to spend time balancing out the audio which could take a few days as well. 

Spoiler

I have a film degree :hooker: