Fluorine

Charli XCX

do boiler room no longer upload their sets to apple music? i was looking forward to hearing on my phone but it seems like the last set their team uploaded there was back in october 2023

16 hours ago, venicebitch said:

not george's set being the most interesting and truly being the realest rave one... oh george don't end them like that

until EASYFUN comes along. His set was the real RAVE portion of the set. 

15 hours ago, charli bby said:

Just realised EASYFUN had to go by Finn Keane because EasyGroup UK launched an infringement lawsuit against him :hdu:

Not this again, I thought they had settled it by forcing EASYFUN to go all caps instead of easyFun. Can they leave him alone for just one second?

4 hours ago, details said:

do boiler room no longer upload their sets to apple music? i was looking forward to hearing on my phone but it seems like the last set their team uploaded there was back in october 2023

they usually put it on apple music 2ish months after they post it to youtube. they have posted sets in 2024 though 

4 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

they usually put it on apple music 2ish months after they post it to youtube. they have posted sets in 2024 though 

oh i thought it was a simultaneous thing when uploading the video, oh well… guess i'll wait then  :tiffany3:

15 hours ago, track10482984928 said:

here is the party girl boiler room album (ripped by me)

all tracks are ID'd (currently unreleased tracks are just down as ID in the format of actual boiler room releases). Album art also in the style of BR releases Tracks ripped from the YouTube upload (highest q possible)

video

this is amazing thank you!!!!!

24 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Well…..now what are we gonna do for the next month while we wait for the announcement of the 2nd single? :tiffany3:

spam ‘leak spring breakers (studio version)’ and argue about something dumb probably:oprah6:

There is no way spring breakers is scrapped, it’s so clever with all the references.

“vroom Vroom VROOM VROOOM IN A BIG PINK TRUCK”

“BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM CLAP”

I didn’t get the hype until boiler room premiere yesterday but now I’m obsessed, she just likes to tell FAT LIES.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

42 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

the announcement of the 2nd single? :tiffany3:

fortunately or unfortunately I think that one thing about the second single is that it will be announced only a couple of days before its actual release

and ofc the rollout and teasing is going to be far more minimal just like the one for New Shapes and that's both a blessing and a curse

but at least we won't have to get another moth of painful teasing with the same fucking snippet every day, yeah

I think that a release on the latter half of April is more than guaranteed 

since then the only thing we can do is rewatch the Boiler Room set over and over and over and over and over again