Fluorine

Charli XCX

I used the Discord bot to ID some tracks. It failed to ID Spring Breakers, Make U Mine, Girl$ and every track played on the Boiler Room set (but that's understandable since all the new tracks played there are remixes or edits) 

But it IDed both Honestly and I Think About It All The Time

for some reason I can't put the screenshots here but I swear I'm telling the truth and you can always check it out for yourselves 

I Think About It All The Time by Charli XCX                                   

Album: I Think About It All The Time

Artist: Charli XCX

Duration: 02:15

Label: Atlantic Records

Genres: Pop

Match: 100%

Timestamp: 00:59

Title: I Think About It All The Time

Honestly by Charli XCX

Album: Honestly

Artist: Charli XCX

Duration: 02:46

Label: Atlantic Records

Genres: Pop

Match: 100%

Timestamp: 00:59

Title: Honestly

22 hours ago, AllForYou said:

do you guys think Charli will ever win a grammy? I don’t think they really ‘mean’ anything but it’s obviously something on her mind.

she’d have to make something more artistic and less two word rhymes over dance rhythms. The Grammys don’t like this sort of music unless it has vocals, massive impact or an outstanding overall product ( toxic). 

14 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Get Into It (Yuh)[(Crazy Girl $hit) $pring Breakers]

Get Into It (Yuh) [(Crazy Girl $hit) $pring Breakers Yuck-a-Yuck I'm gooning slurp slurp gang gang cock-a-doodle-doo] Ruff Mix

By Charlie XCX

Album: XCX 365 Brat World

Copyright: Atlantica Recordings inc., Queen Cannelle B. inc. & Charlie XCX World LLC

The AI just told me these are the real credits, title and that it is on the album! :lmao:

I DONT WANNA SHARE THE SPACE

I DONT WANNA FORCE A SMILE

[[[if this is the closing track on brat i will lose it]]]

Just now, weam said:

I DONT WANNA SHARE THE SPACE

I DONT WANNA FORCE A SMILE

[[[if this is the closing track on brat i will lose it]]]

it's giving visions in the best of ways

ALL THIS SYMPATHY IS JUST A LIE!!!

Charlie XCX was one of the movers in an exciting music scene back in 2016 and has been from 5 years on from that time period, now everything in the music business is boring and I'm not excited for anything. I might as well jump back into the Sky Ferreira thread and act like she's the easter bunny who's gonna deliver the golden eggs or is the next coming of Christ, maybe by doing that I can delude myself into excitement for something. I'm only slightly looking forward to this album as she has potential to deliver, but I won't be surprised if it's mid: music is going nowhere lately. The pop girlies better be cooking!

Happy easter uglies!

I kinda wants her to invite lil texas to any off the PARTYGIRL festivals (I'm calling it festivals because I don't know a better word to describe this if they'll have the same format as the boiler room set) :oprah3:

wait a minute hold on

with all we've heard from brat so far (Spiraling, b2b, 365/Party Girl, Club Classics, Talk To Me, Mean Girls, Girl (so confusing)) and after the bot managed to ID Honestly and  I think About It All The Time so they prolly are on the album as well all I have to say omfg she really chose the weakest song as the led single lmfao

14 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

with all we've heard from brat so far (Spiraling, b2b, 365/Party Girl, Club Classics, Talk To Me, Girl, Mean Girls (so confusing)) and after the bot managed to ID Honestly and  I think About It All The Time so they prolly are on the album as well all I have to say omfg she really chose the weakest song as the led single lmfao

thats her brand

The fact that we got the actual title for Spiralling in the set list instead of “unreleased” like all the others has me a little worried it’s not part of the album

also that double L better be a typo :sideeye:

53 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

The fact that we got the actual title for Spiralling in the set list instead of “unreleased” like all the others has me a little worried it’s not part of the album

also that double L better be a typo :sideeye:

hopefully it's just some kind of mistake. just like what happened with them writing Carelesscarelesslockitlockit (Unreleased Edit) instead of Unlock It (Unreleased Edit). tbh I'm pretty confident that Spiralling will be on brat. its lyrics are exactly what Charli described to be the ''yin'' of the brat experience that state of extreme vulnerability and insecurity. and there's absolutely no possibility it's not her own song her writing is all over the track, not to mention the George reference  

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Mean Girls second single out Apr 19

Video out May 15

Tracklist announcement May 20

Spiraling promo single May 30

Album out June 21st :oprah4:

except for the May 15 release date for the video (a release on 26th sounds more realistic) that's a pretty realistic rollout lmfao

35 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

hopefully it's just some kind of mistake. just like what happened with them writing Carelesscarelesslockitlockit (Unreleased Edit) instead of Unlock It (Unreleased Edit). tbh I'm pretty confident that Spiralling will be on brat. its lyrics are exactly what Charli described to be the ''yin'' of the brat experience that state of extreme vulnerability and insecurity. and there's absolutely no possibility it's not her own song her writing is all over the track, not to mention the George reference  

I agree about the lyrics but that unlock it edit is a combination of an unlock it remix + easyfun’s song carelesscarelesscarelesscarelesscareless so I feel like the title for that one is correct