Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

on opposite day. Club classics blew it out of the water…

its crazy that neither of you happened to be correct and it is in fact the cult classic that is b2b

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

its crazy that neither of you happened to be correct and it is in fact the cult classic that is b2b

speak on it :gurl:

been listening to hifn a lot recently and it's got me reflecting back on those times 4 years ago. :trisha: such a fever dream to look back on but i kinda miss it idk it's weird. never thought an album could make as emotional as much as hifn does. she will forever be a timeless classic to me 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

50 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

not her performing Von Dutch and singing the wrong lyrics when the song has like 6 sentences in total :bebe:

We've all known she's dumb since spring breakers was shelved

she performed 365 at that coachella (?) show yesterday and it seemed to be that same version from boiler room… i don’t wanna get my hopes up but i just really want that to be the official version and not a random remix cause it just goes OFF:worship:

2 minutes ago, hellsbbgurl said:

she performed 365 at that coachella (?) show yesterday and it seemed to be that same version from boiler room… i don’t wanna get my hopes up but i just really want that to be the official version and not a random remix cause it just goes OFF:worship:

I think she said “there are words I’m just not gonna do them yet” lmao

1 hour ago, itscharlibabyy said:

been listening to hifn a lot recently and it's got me reflecting back on those times 4 years ago. :trisha: such a fever dream to look back on but i kinda miss it idk it's weird. never thought an album could make as emotional as much as hifn does. she will forever be a timeless classic to me 

This got me feeling the same exact way recently :rollin: 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Charli XCX? dumb? Power to ban walk with me..

It was a joke...

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

so when i say von dutch remix skream x benga remix > addison rae remix what then :keyboard:

Then you'd be right tbh... Tho I love both, Skream and Benga just devoured. Production ate down 

wait a sec y'all... spring breakers just got registered on the ASCAP database........ 

"

Charli, A. G. Cook, EASYFUN and Jon Shave from The Invisible Men (No Angel, 5 In The Morning, Fancy) are credited as composers. Charli is credited as performer.