Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

NOOOOOOOOOO wtf TROYE??? On tour with her for her CLUB/RAVE album????? Why why whyyuyyrueyeyeyeyeueuwuwuw

I’m not a Troye hater, and I don’t mind his music at all. But this just means it will feel like I’m waiting through an extra long opening set + more expensive/harder to get tickets if I want to be on the floor/barricade since it will probably be an arena tour.

because who the fuck wants to sit down at a Charli concert

1 hour ago, bippelle said:

I feel like the billboard is teasing them appearing together on stage at Coachella if anything

This would make more sense if one of them were performing at Coachella already but neither of them are. I doubt they would put up a billboard for something like that without at least one of them being scheduled already.

the only good thing about it being an arena tour is that it won't be like a fucking bloodbath to get tickets. every time she comes to NYC its immediate sell out and it sells for like 6x the price on stubhub. at least it wont be scalper prices !!!