Fluorine

Charli XCX

UGH i wanna hear the new songs but im also kinda upset i didnt get to hear most of true romance live :((( no you're the one or what i like :(((

Same. Literally HOW did those two songs not make the setlist (if that one's real)? They are definitely two of her most known

H0bDaqU.gif

"Famous" and "Money" hmm that commentary? :excited:

So much for that tracklist!

Hold up. Charli worked with Madeon omg catch me up :defeated: where have I been??

Yeah they did a song called "OK" that's somewhat confirmed for the album

She's playing SuperLove... seems like somehow she will find a place for it in the album, most likely as a bonus track.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

http://instagram.com/p/tb3y69AfoY/?modal=true

The only snippet of new song so far. Not sure what it is. 

Kinda looks like she's just coming out, maybe Sucker

But lol at her performing what will prob be 10/13 album songs! And I'm def gonna spoil it for myself who's with me

this is apparently the setlist for tonight! 6 new songs (not including breaking up or london queen)

BygNe3qIMAEUyYr.jpg

SOS at her only playing 5 songs from TR. It's surprising one of them is Black roses though!! She must like that song a lot (I do too, it doesn't seem to be a fan favorite though. Surprising she picked it over you're the one and what I like)

Also, most of the new song names seem kind of stupid... "Famous", "money", and "gold coins"? How much more blatant can these songs get. I hope this album isn't devoid of any emotions except anger and greed... Can't relate much.

Sucker sounds really promising, I think it can be better than BC and BTR

Agreed... The song titles seemed bad but the songs themselves sound kind of good. Not really listening to the lyrics much/can't really make them out, but the melodies and production sound good. Better and more like what I wanted than Break the Rules for sure. Probably because it's the stargate one. The rest sound much better at LEAST production wise. And I'm guessing the lyrics can't possibly be as cringey.

edit: hmm... Famous is just a total party song? (made out the lyrics in the full video)... But it actually sounds like a pretty good party song unlike BTR. It reminds me of beverly Hills, I bet thats the one inspired by it! Or at least one of them. If she's going to sell out on lyrics and make radio party songs, I love that at least they seem to be fucking AMAZING party songs. At least Famous!

It really does sound different than what's out there! I actually kind of love it SOS. (I hope this isn't just because it's live and will sound totally different and too glossy in the studio... Honestly part of what I love about it is her voice, but if its not as raw on the studio version, it could ruin it for me...)

It's really making me wonder why BTR was the lead single! This is so much better and I bet it would've done better on radio even. Although also it's similar to Fancy in a way... Even the name. Also, starting to think Boom Clap will sound really out of place and forced onto this album. Is there a single other song about love? (cant stop editing this and typing all my thoughts. Im delirious it's so early. SOmeone help me. Stayed up waaaaay too late at my friend's #breaktherules) edit: LOL SOS "I Need Your Love" like was I serious...

I had a dream I was at that show & she did Gold Coins and it sounded like... A punk Hawaiian dance groove thing. It was amazing but her voice totally sounded like Lana's at parts. :flop: Anyway all these good words of the new songs live is giving me a bit of hope! :) a bit more excited now.

Lol also in my dream, she was doing all this crazy gymnastic shit on stage. Backflips and cartwheels midsong.. & the crowd was so dead the whole time. They were actually sitting down in neat formations. :toofunny: and then towards the end, music stopped suddenly and she left without a word bc apparently she broke something during the show and the venue was pissed at her lmao.

14417469274.gif

Watching all you crawl back into Charli's good graces now :mj2:

Ok?

If the music is good, it's good and we'll be happy. BTR isn't very good and lately she's been really contradictory & kind of brash in interviews. Tired of y'all with the attitude like we're all elitist hipster douchebags just because we don't agree with or like all the decisions she's made lately. Maybe you don't mean it that way, but that's how it sounds and plenty of others have given that vibe off lately so.

14417469274.gif

New Snippets on Youtube

I Need Your Love- sounds freaking holy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkLjvwEZszA

Caught in the Middle- not too bad. nice chorus but it sounds familiar some how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSr4iMhvMQo

Famous- this sounds amazing too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez0G53HBC84

Sucker- super fierce. def embodies the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMwJnU-fVxA

2dt29zc.jpg