Fluorine

Charli XCX

"another planet up in the clouds" "intensely weird" :legend:  :woot:  :party:

"childlike"  :noparty:

She called 14 that and I didn't think it was so I don't totally trust it when she describes things

BzhmW.png

http://time.com/3616754/charli-xcx-sucker/

If True Romance was the sugar rush of falling in love, Sucker is a middle finger covered in Sour Patch dust — a reinvention of her sound and a reaffirmation of all the counter-intuitive career moves she’s made. And if her predictions are right, it will kick off a new era in the music industry.

“I can see pop music changing into something I can really run,” she says. “There’s only a few more years left of the whole plastic, overproduced, bad-lyric throwaway pop. It’s dying out because audiences are clever. Artists are running their own careers now, and that means it has to come from them. It has to come from their brain.”

Charli says her third album will be heavily inspired by Japanese pop music and will sound like both “another planet up in the clouds” and “intensely weird and childlike.”

She's been listening to a lot of PC Music. :legend:

X----into me, into you----X

tjRMF0NF_normal.jpegCHARLI XCX @_xcx · 8h8 hours ago

to all the people who think i 'sold out' on this record or whatever - you totally just DON'T GET IT.

YOU are who i'm talking about YOU are who i'm pointing my gun at YOU are the sucker.

so… what do i say to you??? simple...

FUCK YOU… SUCKERRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bitch is talking right at me

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I read the full interview in Nylon today at the bookstore and there was something really interesting in it.

The writer says that at the time of the interview (Oct 24 bc of the show at the Mayan), Charli is the featured vocalist on Beg For It. Later that day when Beg For It was released, it had Mo on it instead. We haven't heard Charli mention that at all and I wonder what the extremely last min change in featured vocalists was about

BzhmW.png