Fluorine

Charli XCX

Tinashe is queen.

aaah, it's that gal. from the HG soundtrack!

but guys, remember the first tracklist that "leaked"?

“OK”

“Break the Rules”

“Seronja”

“Mow the Lawn”

“London Queen”

“Boom Clap”

“Make Believe”

“Need Your Love”

“Hangin’ Around”

“Gold Coins”

“Breaking Up”

“Light it Up”

“Hey Molly!”

considering Need Ur Love, Gold Coins and Hanging Around ended up on the final one, do you guys think "OK", "Seonja", "Make Believe", "Light It Up" and "Hey Molly!" exists? :flutter: OK was rumored to be the Madeon track, right? and we have that Light it Up snippet from the vlog she did..

lABVyGE.png

Didn't someone say Seronja means like 'asshole' in another language or something? It's kinda along the lines of 'SUCKER'. Mow The Lawn always made me think of a bushy female pubic region lmao.

Someone on ATRL said that Pussy Power is a scrapped track as well?

lABVyGE.png

That first tracklist COULDNT be faker, the titles Gold Coins, Mow the Lawn and Hanging Around were from the NME interview, Need Ur Luv is from a tweet, OK was written with Madeon but given away, Light It Up was a snippet from 2013, and the rest are made up.

X----into me, into you----X

http://flavorwire.com/492292/charli-xcxs-sucker-is-2014s-best-pop-kiss-off/

“Need Ur Luv” finds Aitchison in near chipmunk register, at times straining to get there but mostly just pouting her way through the part of a ’60s girlgroup leader (my money’s on The Shangri-Las). 

“Hanging Around,” a duet with Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo, takes a well-treaded arena rock drum beat and throws ~*kO0kY*~ synth bleeps and Cuomo’s vocal harmonization in the mix, making it as off-kilter as Charli’s choice of Sucker collaborators, who walk the line between commercial success and critical acclaim. 

“Doing It” would have fit in on Haim’s Days Are Gone, while the feel-good “Die Tonight” could be a hit for Kesha were its production less experimental. But these songs don’t feel like dress-up on Charli, like the worst of True Romance did (ahem, her Auto-Tuned duet with Brooke Candy, “Cloud Aura”)

BzhmW.png

http://flavorwire.com/492292/charli-xcxs-sucker-is-2014s-best-pop-kiss-off/

“Need Ur Luv” finds Aitchison in near chipmunk register, at times straining to get there but mostly just pouting her way through the part of a ’60s girlgroup leader (my money’s on The Shangri-Las). 

“Hanging Around,” a duet with Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo, takes a well-treaded arena rock drum beat and throws ~*kO0kY*~ synth bleeps and Cuomo’s vocal harmonization in the mix, making it as off-kilter as Charli’s choice of Sucker collaborators, who walk the line between commercial success and critical acclaim. 

“Doing It” would have fit in on Haim’s Days Are Gone, while the feel-good “Die Tonight” could be a hit for Kesha were its production less experimental. But these songs don’t feel like dress-up on Charli, like the worst of True Romance did (ahem, her Auto-Tuned duet with Brooke Candy, “Cloud Aura”)

ew NOOOOOO whyyyyyyYYYYYY CHARLIIII

lABVyGE.png

I JUST HEARD Hanging Around on iTunes Radio finally and it is so good omg gnfmdngg :defeated:

Why isn't Hanging Around on tumblr but the others are? I thought someone said they heard it at the same time I was hearing all the other ones too :< or is it new? (Listening to every Charli iTunes Radio station now lol)

Why isn't Hanging Around on tumblr but the others are? I thought someone said they heard it at the same time I was hearing all the other ones too :< or is it new? (Listening to every Charli iTunes Radio station now lol)

why aren't y'all recording it tho? the fuck

Hanging Around is in here :) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dgiy5k6nwvm35b4/AADuQO8b9xJWJ1YffCDChSnMa?dl=0

please dont get mad at me for downloading all the songs i promise i preordered the album too

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Avoided downloading/listening more than twice, because I wanted to wait for the whole album, but whatever. Thanks though!

Right. Chill. 

Uh...

Sorry. Should have worded it "I wonder why some of them are higher quality if they all came from iTunes radio"