Fluorine

Charli XCX

....i'm watching it now. i can't skip further into it.... i have to watch the whole thing :rip: i don't understand a fucking thing

just register and confirm your mail. it was actually kinda easy.

We'll just wait for you to record it sis

EDIT: Nvm :oop2:

so, we can all agree that charli needs to put this shit out right? while we wait for the new album?????????????? either that or it's gonna have to """"leak"""" from some source we've never heard of cough charli cough

it sucks that she wrote so many songs for that album, and that she worked so hard on it and was so happy with it. it sucks that it never got out. it should have been released as a double disc album with sucker tbh. as a b-side album or smth

We'll just wait for you to record it sis

EDIT: Nvm :oop2:

well, i actually did record it tho. i was just a few minutes late :rip:

https://soundcloud.com/rrobinl/charli-xcx-mow-the-lawn-live

lABVyGE.png

Mow the Lawn Lyrics

I'm so bored of starting fights

Just wanna buy a house and live in the countryside 

I'm so over getting high

but trouble always comes to me and I don't know why

It has always been the same

since I was 14 I was bad yeah I lost my way

I don't want to play no games

Pass me the dice, let me roll it comes so naturally

Baby mow that lawn

It really turns me on

Got no mobile phones

because the signals gone

Repeat chorus

Repeat verses

Chorus x2

BzhmW.png

Mow the Lawn Lyrics

I'm so bored of starting fights

Just wanna buy a house and live in the countryside 

I'm so over getting high

but trouble always comes to me and I don't know why

It has always been the same

since I was 14 I was bad yeah I lost my way

I don't want to play no games

Pass me the dice, let me roll it comes so naturally

Baby mow that lawn

It really turns me on

Got no mobile phones

because the signals gone

Repeat chorus

Repeat verses

Chorus x2

R-4486889-1366460366-5646.jpeg.jpg

real badass bitch

lABVyGE.png

i like how everyone's been saying "mow the lawn", when it's actually called "mow that lawn"

i thought it was the lawn, but i googled it and found the interview where it was mentioned, and it's actually that lawn. it does makes sense tho, as she says so in the chorus as well

a song we've all been so excited for, but we've all been adressing it wrong in every post about it the last year or so

lABVyGE.png

ok so I just found the 3 Sophie x Charli songs in one of the threads but apparently there's others? (granted I kind of remember some live videos before but it was just lq snippets I think)

tbh… I don't really understand Charli anymore. I'm still listening but first impression, just based on Sophies style, the editing on Charli's voice, and the lyrical content, I don't understand what Charli is doing. 

Why is she so insistent on making "ironically stupid" music? I was kind of hoping after Sucker she would go in a more profound lyrical direction and we could hear her voice do beautiful things… This music is kind of a parody of generic pop music. 

I guess Charli is still young and partying all the time and enjoying the fame though. She's just having fun. But for me personally it's less enjoyable to listen to than something a bit more heartfelt.

I agree with this so much. I mean while I enjoy her having fun and doing whatever she wants, I just miss her artistry when it comes to music.

There are only 3 high quality audios of Sophie's songs that were recorder from the pop cube show in May (?). PC music is just electronic dance pop music w feminine vocals and Charli is just having fun experimenting w new sounds, she doesn't like to do the same thing twice and I think she's doing a good job rn; the songs are cute and simple w cool sounds she's also been doing a good job as DJ her new music is good for the genre and all the PC music concept which inspired by the cyber culture, more 2000s very Pop, simple lyrics, It is what it is the music is enjoyable

Can you please PM me the HQ audio?