Fluorine

Charli XCX

I do remember the leaker wrote Sep 20, 2018 on the SermonCloud... Not getting my hopes up tho

cZuTS1I.png

nothing happened on my bday so i'm really pissed of rn

EDIT: i got sophie splice samples who wants to teach me how to make music so i can remake every unleaked song he has with choli

random but:

I've stanned this bitch since her break out with Icona Pop circa 2012-2013. Listened to both her mixtapes immediately and fell in love. She's such a "cool" person and she pulls off the "idgaf pop music is cute" aesthetic really well. I've loved her music for almost 5 years now but I have never been a stan. I listened to N1A and Vroom Vroom on loop multiple times this week and I think I'm officially a stan. she's perfect... (I EVEN LIKE THE HANNAH DIAMOND TRACK ON VROOM VROOM.... never thought this day would come)

Anyways I'm typing this as I listen to Daddy Knows (the best and worst track of 2017) and I just need to let yall know that Charli is such a rewarding artist to stan. She has delivered on every release. Even on Sucker--we have the iconic "Sucker" and "Gold Coins". She's a true artist.

That being said where the fuck is her album

charlotte 

random but:

I've stanned this bitch since her break out with Icona Pop circa 2012-2013. Listened to both her mixtapes immediately and fell in love. She's such a "cool" person and she pulls off the "idgaf pop music is cute" aesthetic really well. I've loved her music for almost 5 years now but I have never been a stan. I listened to N1A and Vroom Vroom on loop multiple times this week and I think I'm officially a stan. she's perfect... (I EVEN LIKE THE HANNAH DIAMOND TRACK ON VROOM VROOM.... never thought this day would come)

Anyways I'm typing this as I listen to Daddy Knows (the best and worst track of 2017) and I just need to let yall know that Charli is such a rewarding artist to stan. She has delivered on every release. Even on Sucker--we have the iconic "Sucker" and "Gold Coins". She's a true artist.

charlotte 

I totally echo this - I remember going to see her in 2012 at Koko and just loving every minute and then basically hitting every London gig since then.

I remember being so mad when they barely did any promo for True Romance (which is still my most listened to album ever) and while it's kinda sad to see a lot of her stuff leaking now, she's just such an amazing artist, it's no wonder people are so desperate for her music to actually get a proper release.

Bonus pic from my old, old, old phone of the posters in London.

IMG_8800.jpg

:spice:

OMG guys... If you have a Samsung phone, go onto SoundAlive and activate UHQ upscaler and SoundAlive+. Come To My Party will sound like a HQ track and it's honestly like stepping into a whole new world. Definitely improves the listening experience.

Golden Globes: “Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn’t like they had to work that hard to find bare skin.”

Charli XCX

This legend

it seems like literally only 2 people saw this post but I just wanted to say this post gave me a depression attack when i first read it (lmaoo) and after some reflecting I've gathered my thoughts: as much as I want to believe that this isn't true, she has lyrics that align with this story. "They use me till I turn blue" in light it up, and the cocaine references in In the Darkness and Down Like Woah. I have no problem with her using cocaine as a party drug but whoever wrote that alleged tea made her sound like a cheap coke whore and that really bothered me deeply for some reason... anyways, rant over

somebody pm me all the japan snippets we have i love that song

fuck yeah I love japan so much, the ending of the snippet is so pretty (minus the tags)

hello it's me the queen of england 

it seems like literally only 2 people saw this post but I just wanted to say this post gave me a depression attack when i first read it (lmaoo) and after some reflecting I've gathered my thoughts: as much as I want to believe that this isn't true, she has lyrics that align with this story. "They use me till I turn blue" in light it up, and the cocaine references in In the Darkness and Down Like Woah. I have no problem with her using cocaine as a party drug but whoever wrote that alleged tea made her sound like a cheap coke whore and that really bothered me deeply for some reason... anyways, rant over

its no biggie really, she just likes coke and if she can get it 4 free then nice!

wasn't their rumors of her snorting it off club floors pre-TR?

"sadly there's been rumours she's a druggie for awhile I remember this one guy saying she'd take metaphatamines off the floor while he was managing this other girl on yt and this was pre true romance.
Also this isn't legendary if it's true it's rather sad and pathetic" - evalionisameme

i honestly don't see her as a meth type of girl tho

"sadly there's been rumours she's a druggie for awhile I remember this one guy saying she'd take metaphatamines off the floor while he was managing this other girl on yt and this was pre true romance.

Also this isn't legendary if it's true it's rather sad and pathetic" - evalionisameme

She was big into molly for awhile

yikes, if she was into meth though, she'd be dead..

i don't think she's ever been a drug abuser though or done anything for a long period of time, she's always looked healthy imo

random but:

charlotte 

"I've stanned this bitch since her break out with Icona Pop" 

"I've loved her music for almost 5 years now but I have never been a stan"

so what is the truth?

jk congrats on becoming a chorli stan, don't forget the holy hymn that is Need Ur Luv

yikes, if she was into meth though, she'd be dead..

i don't think she's ever been a drug abuser though or done anything for a long period of time, she's always looked healthy imo

you can do meth and still look really healthy. you'd be surprised. 

that being said, I doubt she's tried it. 

Y'all are so fucking stupid, why you acting brand new??

She literally has drugs references in 80% or more of her songs even in boom clap lol.

That being said Drugs is my favorite song on N1A.

She was so open about her drug usage in interviews during TR era and beginning of Sucker, she doesn't talk about it anymore but she has never denied she takes them either .