Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMG JSHSHSHSSV IS THAT EVEN ALLOWED LMAO

I don’t think they even know nn

omfg at first I thought you were referring to this one 389511513374098.jpg?itok=A_AnixG8

and I was like "hmm okay doesn't really speak 'boys' but charli looks hot"

and then I scrolled further down :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :flutter: :flutter:

It is literally in your face

why isn't that the official cover

I swear there are people on coverlandia who makes amazing charli artworks better than her team :jonny:

i'm about to party on you, watch me, watch me party on you, yeah

ChLtZsLU4AcQmaI.jpg

The song that got away

rTJzOOb.gif

I'm gonna get dragged for this and this is just my opinion bu those three are the worst/most forgettable songs from the XCX3 batch, they're all so boring and generic, they just reek of album filler material

Agreed, even though I like Queen Lizzy a lot. Die 4 sounds like one of her Gwen Stefani demos lol.

you can tell that I Wanna Be With You was recorded in the same session they recorded Paradise. I can be weong idk but they both have similar vibes. (Also Naked sounds like Porsche or whatever you call it)

ONhY3gT.gif

This just hit me guys, she didn’t film a music video from VROOM CROOM EP + N1A + POP2......

This bitch i hate her ahhhhh

Imagine a music video for secret hsjsjsjs

rTJzOOb.gif

She could’ve easily filmed a video for LIPGLOSS + DRUGS + ILY2 (best song on n1a dont at me) + Dreamer

This just hit me guys, she didn’t film a music video from VROOM CROOM EP + N1A + POP2......

Imagine a music video for secret hsjsjsjs

rTJzOOb.gif

She could’ve easily filmed a video for LIPGLOSS + DRUGS + ILY2 (best song on n1a dont at me) + Dreamer

We got the Vroom Vroom video tho but I get what you mean. I feel you...

gU1oimd.gif

Imagine a music video for secret hsjsjsjsrTJzOOb.gif

Vroom vroom has a music video

n1a is the best thing she ever released. Unlike True Romance, Sucker and Pop 2, there are no bad songs. every song is SO GOOD

Yeah its her best piece of work to date.....it has no bad songs and highIights Iike RWM,Dreamer,IipgIoss  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

a mixtape has never snatched me SO HARD  :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

ngl the more I listen to that Pete Tong bridge the more I'm tempted to use that version on my XCX3 playlist his "verse" is just so fucking bad and out of place yet so hilarious Charli pls actually put Pete on the final version

Also I thought LIZ was also in that track? Genius said that she sang the bridge or something

ngl the more I listen to that Pete Tong bridge the more I'm tempted to use that version on my XCX3 playlist his "verse" is just so fucking bad and out of place yet so hilarious Charli pls actually put Pete on the final version

Also I thought LIZ was also in that track? Genius said that she sang the bridge or something

Yeah no that link is an edit, i’m tryna find the full one in Discord quality.

Yeah no that link is an edit, i’m tryna find the full one in Discord quality.

oh wait I found this messy snippet https://dbr.ee/AAxQ 

it's not the complete one but after Pete Tong's it just continues to Charli and not LIZ 

I need LIZ in GNO  :defeated:  :defeated: and dua, tove, cupcakke, brooke, sky, mo, camila, bebe, rita, grimes, bjork, sia, katy, taylor, and hillary clinton, too, basically