Fluorine

Charli XCX

we have more than enough recordings of party 4 u? why are you guys so pressed?

we only have the nylon tokyo and lightning lipgloss live recordings. the former has charli yelling a bunch and the latter isn’t very clear. it seems likely that it will be on the album which means we won’t get to hear it for a while. no angel was recorded the other night and it’s the best audio we have of it to date so excuse me for being pressed i don’t get to hear the bop of the millennium in HQL  :defeated:

we only have the nylon tokyo and lightning lipgloss live recordings. the former has charli yelling a bunch and the latter isn’t very clear. it seems likely that it will be on the album which means we won’t get to hear it for a while. no angel was recorded the other night and it’s the best audio we have of it to date so excuse me for being pressed i don’t get to hear the bop of the millennium in HQL  :defeated:

we got a little recording the other night at the LA show. okay if you wanted another iphone recording, then im sorry for questioning.

omfg charli took my sweater and the poptart tshirt i made her

and for the other girlies that noticed my sweater  :hooker:  :hooker:  hi

when she was also crowd surfing in I Got It I was holding her butt and it was magical