Fluorine

Charli XCX

all I can say is that I really would love her to tour whenever she releases the new album.. imagine a show with visuals, costume changes, and fancy exterminated from the setlist 

literally the pop 2 shows........

i get what u mean tho

all I can say is that I really would love her to tour whenever she releases the new album.. imagine a show with visuals, costume changes, and fancy exterminated from the setlist 

Honestly if the visuals and props are as half assed as the Sucker tour then I'd rather her just come out and perform the songs like she has been doing

literally the pop 2 shows........

i get what u mean tho

yes bby! but more than a black leotard and rhinestone belt from dolls kill :hooker:  like imagine the xcx2 tour with special guests Kim Petras and cupcakke  :defeated:

Honestly if the visuals and props are as half assed as the Sucker tour then I'd rather her just come out and perform the songs like she has been doing

I was thinking something more like her summer tour from 2017. mirrored sh*t but expand on it 

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

I recorded Party For You last night but I only got after the verse...I can post it when I get home if anyone is interested but it isn’t the best (lots of crowd cheering)

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

ALSO

charli shoulf collab with Dolly Style & the Caramella Girls for her party dolly girl theme... imagine DS on GNO... WOW

vS9Ax0QP_400x400.jpg 2b08d8f4b6b761f58c5da73c38e8ab86_400x400

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

Here you go

I just missed her Party Party performance when I got there but Charli made up for it by throwing the greatest party of all time. I have a few other clips of Up n Down and Trophy and a couple other party clips I’ll try to post later but thank you Charli for making this happen we are so grateful for Pop 2

Edit: Here is Up n Down as well

I need some help from the stans in here who came to the pop 2 afterparty in Ny, whats the name of that girl who performed with a Cat headphones looking like a futuristic power ranger? she has nice songs...

K Rizz? She’s better live, i think she knows A. G. & co. through Hannah Diamond b/c Hannah took some photos of her.