i know your type

think you're one in a million

your diamonds are fake, you aint golden  :bop:

i only fuck w/ the ones who are real enough

real enough, down to keep goin' :bop:

its 5 in the mornin and i'm goin all in

i'm busy baaaallin

funny how wherever i wanna go, you wanna be there too  :bop:

THINK U THE SICKEST LIKE U GOT DISEASES BUT U AINT GOT NOTHIN ON THIS  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:

WHEREVER I GO

WHEREVER I GO

YOU WANNA BE THERE TOO  :bop:

X----into me, into you----X

Eek at this setlist though.

2 of the songs aren't even hers, and she's doing this for how many nights on a world tour?

In tired of Ms XCX being done dirty, and also she needs to get these leaked tracks all polished and out there. Or at least start on a new XCX3, get it out and be done with Warner. They do nothing for their artists unless it's fucking Ed Sheeran or someone just as bland. Ugh.

j14CYJi.png

wow you guys really hyped up 5ITM this sounds like a generic trap hip hop song god pls charli you're better than this  :crossed:  :crossed: 

and Bibi's verse is cute y'all and the harmony in the chorus was nice

can someone pls edit it into the original version?  :flutter:  :flutter: 

unpopular opinion ...but i think break the rules is one of charlis best songs so i never minded seeing it on the set list. but fancy and i love it have got to go ! i would say boys too but i guess it went semi viral when it dropped so her label probably forced that on her too

unpopular opinion ...but i think break the rules is one of charlis best songs so i never minded seeing it on the set list. but fancy and i love it have got to go ! i would say boys too but i guess it went semi viral when it dropped so her label probably forced that on her too

boys is at least recent. break the rules is a good song, i don't think anyone is arguing that. does it deserve a spot on her 2018 thirty minute world tour setlist? absolutely mcfreaking not

umm i'm not sure if my connection is shitty or if some of the songs AG is playing rn really choppy and distorted by themselves?

yea its the theme of the show

X----into me, into you----X

is it just me or did five in the morning flop lyrically ...like i get nonsense party lyrics are her thing now but this one is ...*crickets*

alot of people are saying the song is gna flop etc, but lyrically I think It’s good and overall honestly its a bop

xcx girl in a xcx world