Fluorine

Charli XCX

Agree @diplo

I mean if she's not going to use pictures from a scrapped album concept, leak them.

It's not like she has plans for them anymore

They're sooo good though I really hope she'd still use them. But she looks super different now I don't think it'd fit hmmm.

And nah Too Cute wasn't the name of the album Lol

d2z2Mep.png

Roll With Me was meant for the original XCX3 and was scrapped by Atlantic to be in it and its bombastic and dynamic as well, but thank G-D Charli was allowed to put it on the mixtape. So... Taxi, R&R  etc. had the same fate and we will never understand it

Roll With Me! Yes... exactly the same thing... sonically the same! All the songs are great.... so why was that good enough, but these other songs weren't?

That's a perfect example.

no angel needs to see the light of day. especially because way back when charli had even said it was one of her favorite songs she had ever done too? like why hasn't it been put out already then. i will never understand why charli teased us with all these bangers just to shelf them (r&r, taxi, bounce, gno, etc.)

how is this thread always active even though nothing is happening

sis just released 5ITM and is going to continue releasing a single every month plus she's on tour supporting taylor and has a new vlog series, wym?

giphy.gif

sis just released 5ITM and is going to continue releasing a single every month plus she's on tour supporting taylor and has a new vlog series, wym?

yet every page is the same gays begging for the same tracks they've been begging for since 2017. i love charli but some of her fans.... :toofunny:

yet every page is the same gays begging for the same tracks they've been begging for since 2017. i love charli but some of her fans.... :toofunny:

this tea. but we're hoping she might release some of them now that we know the rollout for the next few months  :creep:

giphy.gif

I wish I got $1 for every “leak ____” spam post I’ve deleted over the past year.. I’d be rich. & I still miss some of them :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif