Fluorine

Charli XCX

KSDJFHASKRJGB WHAT

no thank u sir the evil has been defeated

yeah someone leaked her personal phone number on one of these messy discord servers for like 5 minutes back in august/september 2017

yeah someone leaked her personal phone number on one of these messy discord servers for like 5 minutes back in august/september 2017

And then Atlantic took away her phone. 

She really needs to rush release these tracks now. I want to give her my money.

:spice:

And then Atlantic took away her phone. 

She really needs to rush release these tracks now. I want to give her my money.

idk

April 17 was the last time she was online on whatsapp

Honestly, If it's a Sophie track it'll never surface. The last album Sophie put out was Product and that was years ago. I know OOEPU-I was released last week but it could be years before she officially releases anything again. We have a better chance of seeing No Angel and Taxi get a proper release than those two Sophie tracks. 

the only reason sophie was so obscure for like two years was because people gave her heat back then for being a "male" producer and using a female name so she went into hiding and literally went through a transition, she seems so much happier and open to releasing more music now, even her shows have been drastically different, she wouldn't even speak at them two years ago and now she dances around stage with her fucking tits out lmao

these psychos used to have her phone number of course they have like 9438843983 versions of no angel

LMAO different people silly girl! the ones who had her phone number and pestered her on WhatsApp (eclipse) didn't have the exchange songs

d2z2Mep.png

So who’s gonna filter no angel and put it over a fan made remake of the sophie instrumental since diplo doesn’t look like they wanna share

I did it, want me to post it? it doesn't sound bad. 

also I’m not sure if this has been said already but she wants to release blame it on your love but she can’t decide between two versions. One of them is the leaked version with some production changes and the second is like a more upbeat Track 10

omgggg I really hope it's similar to the leaked version. I've been dying to hear it but I feel like she'll decide on the upbeat track 10