Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yes that's totes what happened :usrs:   Thanks 2 Collin for making sure everyone knows <3 Charli was like ohhhh diplo please have everything I did with sophie specifically  :defeated:  Meanwhile eclipse is begging dennis to tell him who produces all of Manrina & Charli's new songs so he can go scam them  :lmao:

And being really successful at it too. x 

Anyway sis I don't know who you are, I never talked to you in my life, I just hear stuff about you from other gays. I have no beef with you, just keep my name out of your mouth and there'll be no drama. You do you, scam whoever you want, get those dropbox accesses, we're the ones who's winning anyway. Have fun! 

yes because they got to hear Shoes 1999 and Party Party

why did she not play Dance All Night I wonder

i love charli and i love karen but these snippets were so bad. i mean the song must be so boring so i bet she didn't een finish it

actually so pathetic omfg get a job instead of hoarding unreleased songs

no offense but weren't you begging the leakers/hackers for unleaked songs? were you planning to hoard them? are you hoarding any right now? those back and forth arguments you had seemed suspicious...

if yall keep begging for other songs while charli is releasing everything we want...... i swear...... just shut up and bop to no angel/ focus

focus is actually her telling us to focus on what she is giving us rather than all the other shit we won't shut up about

this really sucks :/ watch charli find out and get angry/sad. why couldn't we wait

I agree but... when I read through the dozens of pages that were made yesterday, I felt increasingly worried that something important would leak, and I'm probably gonna feel really bad later, but like, I was really shaking when I clicked the picosong link omg 

Focus is easily one of her best songs in my opinion. Definitely in the top 10 for me. I just need Party 4 U to come out but honestly I'll take whatever she decides to release. She spoils us so much, what a queen.