Fluorine

Charli XCX

2:20 there's the shoe she wears in the new "Focus/No Angel" cover, it's from the Marc Jacobs 2016 Fall Collection and it's a 16 inch heel. I was so enamored when I first saw it, and then I saw it in this video, and almost a year later it's on Charli's cover art  :defeated:  what a journey

Girl shut up she was not bullied into releasing the songs, people just really liked them and repeatedly asked for them to be released and she is doing it. Nobody is holding a gun to her head telling her she must release them, at the end of the day she is choosing to release the music her fans wanted so we can all look past 5ITM 

That's why I put bullied in quotes. You know what quotes mean, right? + Who said she was forced against her will?? More like backed up into a corner/harrassed. But like I said in the second part of my post, what did she expect?

idk why my brain likes to sabotage me but I'm just thinking about how I can't remember the last time I heard a Charli release for the first time on Spotify instead of picosong/wetransder/dbr.ee or whatever. I wish she was able to do album cycles like everyone else so that we have a brand new collection of songs to marvel at as an entire body of work  :defeated:  but ANYWAYS... I'm still grateful, so you pressed girlies who were about to tell me off can relax your mf fingers

photo-4981.jpg?_r=1529754021

Just out of curiosity, why is it that she seems to be able to release tracks now? I know Sophie was taken off No Angel cause it was expensive, but how has the situation changed to enable her to release songs “properly” now?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

wish I could see the hoarders face when they realised we ALL have no angel xox f u 

yeah fuck us for wanting her best songs released officially right xD fuck us yet every time we breathe you post about it on your shitty youtube channel  :deadbanana:

d2z2Mep.png

yeah fuck us for wanting her best songs released officially right xD fuck us yet every time we breathe you post about it on your shitty youtube channel  :deadbanana:

stay mad