Fluorine

Charli XCX

what did she say :toofunny:

first she told me "you're a guy shut the fuck up and get out of my inboxc" and when i told her that that was not the point she sent me a series of messages excusing herself and complaining about charli's fans. Annoying.

giphy.gif

Does anyone have years for 

Rockstar

Dance Goes On

Want To Feel

??

first she told me "you're a guy shut the fuck up and get out of my inboxc" and when i told her that that was not the point she sent me a series of messages excusing herself and complaining about charli's fans. Annoying.

LMFAO she's literally mad because she acted like a troll and now people are trolling her?

lmao can the people who hacked charli's google drive do their thing to this slut shaming, homophobic, misandrist's twitter account 

tenor.gif

Does anyone have years for 

Rockstar

Dance Goes On

Want To Feel

??

LMFAO she's literally mad because she acted like a troll and now people are trolling her?

basically, and she didn't get the snapchat thing, she thinks we're bullying her

giphy.gif

just listened to number 1 angel in the car and 3AM and Dreamer were top 10 hits that got away wow

3AM would be Charli's better new rules

0wKXAf9.gif

the tea   Jägermeister was delivered

the little unlockits LMFAO I'm crying. just reminiscing on how cute she looked when she used to wear visors and skirts, but no I've been bumping atap since it dropped, just missing the era that never was thats all

yeah !

That’s so crazy! I’m not really familiar with her but just listening to her singles, it didn’t sound like her to me. I guess she’s a pretty prolific songwriter and probably tries a lot of different things in the studio.

With all these pitched songs such as Boys, Rare, Our Boyfriend, Issues, Heart To Break (? not sure if that’s true), did Atlantic just really want her to record something written by someone else or what lol?