Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just played Focus & Blame It On Ur Luv for a friend (the original upbeat version not the ugly tropical one) and he said I've got him falling for Charli!! I also sent a friend Million and Champion and made a Charli playlist and she now stans 100%!! (of your attention) I played her TKO a few weeks ago and she was living but now she's an official Angel!! She also loves 5ITM so that's cool! I love repping Charli and getting people to see the light  :flutter:

I wouldn't be upset if Mona Lisa never saw the light of day  

can you post a snippet? 

what's glow? Is it the one that says "i see you stop and sta-a-a-re"?? + does anyone have that 'my heart' snippet that just says "my heart is beating in my chest we'll never be friends"??

I just played Focus & Blame It On Ur Luv for a friend (the original upbeat version not the ugly tropical one) and he said I've got him falling for Charli!! I also sent a friend Million and Champion and made a Charli playlist and she now stans 100%!! (of your attention) I played her TKO a few weeks ago and she was living but now she's an official Angel!! She also loves 5ITM so that's cool! I love repping Charli and getting people to see the light :flutter:

why are you sending 64kbps recordings to your friends

LIZ was/is with Mad decent, Brooke Candy is independent. 2 differences you really can’t compare what one price is to another person ykwim? But I was basing my statement off of what Brooke said when I probably shouldn’t have but the real question is why is Atlantic so hesitant with SOPHIE? If money wasn’t a complete issue it really shouldn’t have been a problem. I do believe it is probably contract related w/ the Invisible Men

If I'm not wrong I think LIZ left Mad Decent in 2016, also WIRTW was released under Columbia/Sony and now she's with Noteworthy Production

PS: don't forget to stream Super Duper Nova.

giphy.gif

omg that tea was true??? I couldnt stop laughing when someone said Sophie was charging 10k for oh Yeah

Apparently RCA wanted $10,000 because Brooke worked with Sophie instead of one of their own producers on their label. And I believe Brooke left RCA so it could’ve been that they are charging her for it because they own it.

Apparently RCA wanted $10,000 because Brooke worked with Sophie instead of one of their own producers on their label. And I believe Brooke left RCA so it could’ve been that they are charging her for it because they own it.

what a damn mess. good for her that she left that shitty label if this is true

This makes a whole lot more sense lol.