Fluorine

Charli XCX

Releasing GNO was cute of Miss Charli... it’ll do worse than focus/ no angel cuz we already have it but I am happy for ha

What we really need to worry about is that a remix of Track 10 is not the next single... that is just unacceptable... at least give us two songs so the gays can thrive as we move into September and go back to school Charli

Releasing GNO was cute of Miss Charli... it’ll do worse than focus/ no angel cuz we already have it but I am happy for ha

tbh i think Gno will do much better than focus + no angel. Idk how to explain but it'll do a little better for sure

he def tries too hard to sound like SOPHIE in some of his prod. work (e.g. metal clangs, scrape noises etc)

like,,,, leave it to the pro sis

i'm sorry but sophie, ag cook and pc music isn't the owners of these sounds 

umru is amazing and some of his stuff are even better than pc music lol

Also I love how Atlantic has gone from keeping Charli locked in a basement, with gays ravaging her music through leaks to basically letting her do whatever the fuck she wants at this point

We love this story's happy ending

VHshv7gl.png

Didn't she essentially allude to funding her own music with her modeling career!?! I remember she said something like that recently

That's Sky Ferreira

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Didn't she essentially allude to funding her own music with her modeling career!?! I remember she said something like that recently

what modeling career? and if she was funding her own music it would be with her songwriting money..... but she doesn’t have to fund her releases because that’s her labels job

Legit question:

Is there a clean edited version of Number 1 Angel? I know POP2 has

I really would like to play it at work but I don't want to get in trouble for the explicit lyrics lol

can u link the clean pop 2 please?

he def tries too hard to sound like SOPHIE in some of his prod. work (e.g. metal clangs, scrape noises etc)

like,,,, leave it to the pro sis

omg fucking everyone does that now. yeah its mainly inspired by sophie but also sophie wasn't the first one to do that

and if u think umru sounds like sophie you're def deaf

https://soundcloud.com/unreleasedpc/sophie-money-sonar-2018

https://soundcloud.com/haileyrosekensington/sophie-squeeze-live-day-for-night

Okkkk, so you wanna try to come for me again?

i'm sorry but sophie, ag cook and pc music isn't the owners of these sounds 

umru is amazing and some of his stuff are even better than pc music lol

Never did I, or anyone else say that but you. I think he's good, but personally I think SOPHIE does that industrial prod. better, which is all I was (jokingly) suggesting. :)

cc:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png