Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's not circulating. it's just in 2 greasy greedy hands lol

Well, it's kind of not fair to be rude to someone because they won't leak something. They could get in real trouble for it. They'll leak it if they want, I know it sucks not to have it (and heck, we might not ever get it, which REALLY sucks but if it were me I wouldn't leak it if there were a chance I'd get in trouble), but we need to be understanding of this fact. Name calling also just isn't very nice lol. 

Sorry, not trying to read you or anything. It's just something to consider. <3 

Well, it's kind of not fair to be rude to someone because they won't leak something. They could get in real trouble for it. They'll leak it if they want, I know it sucks not to have it (and heck, we might not ever get it, which REALLY sucks but if it were me I wouldn't leak it if there were a chance I'd get in trouble), but we need to be understanding of this fact. Name calling also just isn't very nice lol. 

Sorry, not trying to read you or anything. It's just something to consider. <3 

:toofunny: girl...we've been teased, PERCHED for this fucking song so yeah, it's definitely greed. i literally just said "greasy greedy" which was a joke, but i mean, it IS greedy to hoard songs that will never be released. has Charli's team done anything for leaks? nope. so many things of hers has leaked, even stuff that was gonna get released, and they just sat there and did nothing 

:toofunny: girl...we've been teased, PERCHED for this fucking song so yeah, it's definitely greed. i literally just said "greasy greedy" which was a joke, but i mean, it IS greedy to hoard songs that will never be released. has Charli's team done anything for leaks? nope. so many things of hers has leaked, even stuff that was gonna get released, and they just sat there and did nothing 

I'm right there with you sis! I'm chomping at the bit for this one. I know you were joking. Like I said, it's just another perspective to consider. 

Last night was literally the best ever.... I got to witness Charli perform Vroom Vroom, I Got It, No Angel, Focus, and Girls Night Out. What a perfect setlist fuck!!!!!! I partied harder and sweat more than I ever have and I just love Charli so much ugh.

Wish i could have talked to her even more or she would have done 1 more song etc etc but I’m just being nit picky now- I had such a fucking amazing time.

H0bDaqU.gif

Omg complain all you guys want about her releasing leaked songs, but..... if CTMP really is the last drop, & we know she’s doing something special for it... I bet we’re getting the red party room music video with all the cameos!!!!!!!! & it could finally be the hit Atlantic has been trying for... maybe it will set things in motion for us to finally get XCX3 :defeated:

14417469274.gif