Fluorine

Charli XCX

Taylor let Camila and Charli out of their cages for a week and Charli is on vacation in Jamacia... maybe the next tour single will drop when she gets back to singing Shake it Off at the Republican Tour?

tumblr_paf1eiqH161qee9ito2_250.gif?w=605

semi off topic, but a song that was premiered at the Exchange just leaked... OH YEAH! (Brooke Candy ft Sophie):

dbr.ee/DqWi

tumblr_paf1eiqH161qee9ito2_250.gif?w=605

so now, more importantly, where is round and round, taxi, hey boy hey girl, or wanna get fucked up?!?!?!??????? even Sophie's version of daddy knows??????

this is not the 320kbps they shared tho...

In some ways I'm upset everything leaked because it may have actually been released, but if it had been released, would we have ever gotten the masterpiece that is Pop2? Probably not, and for that I am grateful 

BzhmW.png

In some ways I'm upset everything leaked because it may have actually been released, but if it had been released, would we have ever gotten the masterpiece that is Pop2? Probably not, and for that I am grateful

I dont care about new songs bc of that, let Charli release them officialy (or try to). give us old scrapped songs that wont harm anyone and thats tea

Charli and AG were already working in POP2 in like July (she said they recorded the collab with Lil Peep back in July)

... :toofunny:  anyways.

does anyone have the titles of those songs from the heart in my pocket sessions?

there were 8 songs made during that writing camp:

Hate You

Gold Digger

Heart In My Pocket

Bubble Pop

Hard To Love

Beg For It

Sapphire Stones

Rocks

there were 8 songs made during that writing camp:

Hate You

Gold Digger

Heart In My Pocket

Bubble Pop

Hard To Love

Beg For It

Sapphire Stones

Rocks

thank god she discovered sophie/pc music in 2015

sorry but i bet these songs are trash, the best one must be beg for it 

thank god she discovered sophie/pc music in 2015

sorry but i bet these songs are trash, the best one must be beg for it 

i love them so much... it's so interesting how versatile her genre was back then. heart in my pocket is an ANTHEM. totally deserved to be released. if it was, in 2014, that would've been a solo #1 hit honestly

im starting to think vroom vroom isnt going #1...

charli is such an amazing, talented, beautiful artist/person, has an iconic discography, and the more you think about how much she deserves vs what she receives the sadder it gets :(