Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg does anyone remember the Social Sunday stuff she used to do in 2013 where she'd do Q&As on twitter :defeated: she only had like 3 fans back then so it was pretty easy to communicate with her. how far she's come  :crai:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

omg my first time seeing charli was nov 2013 and she tweeted that was doing an exclusive soundcheck if you retweeted a certain tweet. she ended up following/dming me, the password on the door was dance magic - ugh her mind.

I asked if we could do ugly selfies LMAO drag me

ByyX8uLIQAAyqYv.jpg

I love this. Can we have more content like this on here pls instead of begging for t*xi

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

we still have no proof that's actually charli.....i'm not fully convinced

and yes thank god for the Good Girls praise! it's one of charli's best songs lyrically and sonically :defeated: such a classic.

Dancing on table tops

Champagne bottles go pop

Running away from cops

Oh no oh no oh no!

:defeated:

If PC Music is done then does it mean we won't have: Taxi, Party 4 U, Party Party, Wanna Get F Up?, etc or is there a chance we might get these songs?

bIZyMFi.gif

If PC Music is done then does it mean we won't have: Taxi, Party 4 U, Party Party, Wanna Get F Up?, etc or is there a chance we might get these songs?

SOPHIE is not signed to pc music so her songs wont be affected. Party Party however, is umru’s

Babygirl really is that bitch isn't she...

Yessss recognize her best song

The magnum opus to end all magnum opuses

Every second of Babygirl is literally musical perfection in every way

Ok guys honestly Babygirl is my alarm. It wakes me up for work. Every day. & I never get tired of hearing it. It’s pure magic 2 my ears. (◡‿◡✿)

14417469274.gif