Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey, new here, been following for a while... Here's how my XCX World track list looks.

01. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

02. Come To My Party

03. Girls Night Out

04. I Wanna Be With U

05. No Angel

06. Boys

07. The One That I Die For

08. Down Like

09. Waterfall

10. Can You Hear Me?

11. Taxi

12. Good Girls

13. After The Afterparty (ft. Lil Yachty)

Also, don't wanna spam but here's a concept for monthly drops:

5 In The Morning (May)

Focus

No Angel (June)

Girls Night Out (July)

Come To My Party (August/September)

White Mercedes (October)

Party Party EP (November)

01. Bounce

02. Party Party

03. WGFU

04. Party 4 U

Well Sis, she already said this could be the last monthly drop soo forget about october / november... 

Wow, no love for Bounce huh? One of her hookiest hooks of all time?

Yeah, everyone or at least most of Us love Bounce, but be realistic, we already have like 5 demos in MQ & HQ of Bounce, IMO I don't care about not getting a proper release of Bounce, I have jammed so much with it, now it's time to move on... Or at least, if she is releasing it, it has to be all demos combined between them, because I love Pop City version. and the last bridge we got in one of the demos...

“Next month a radio documentary on Charli XCX will be aired via BBC World Service.

The documentary explores the processes behind Charli XCX's songwriting, recording, and performing.

Charli XCX opens up, and is honest about the pros and cons of her fame, as well as being open about getting lonely on tour.

Mossman also follows Charli XCX as she prepares for her support slot at Wembley Stadium with Taylor Swift, as well as her London Village Underground headline show in June.

The global pop star has been releasing a steady stream of singles over the summer, her most recent being the SOPHIE produced "Girls Night Out”.”

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/a-radio-documentary-on-charli-xcx-is-coming-to-the-bbc

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

“Next month a radio documentary on Charli XCX will be aired via BBC World Service.

The documentary explores the processes behind Charli XCX's songwriting, recording, and performing.

Charli XCX opens up, and is honest about the pros and cons of her fame, as well as being open about getting lonely on tour.

Mossman also follows Charli XCX as she prepares for her support slot at Wembley Stadium with Taylor Swift, as well as her London Village Underground headline show in June.

The global pop star has been releasing a steady stream of singles over the summer, her most recent being the SOPHIE produced "Girls Night Out”.”

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/a-radio-documentary-on-charli-xcx-is-coming-to-the-bbc

Is it safe to say the next drop will be Sept 7 then? 

bitch what if the secret shoot was just the part of the documentary where the artist sits there talking and not a video shoot i-

I don't think so... at least I don't want it to be. I mean, most of the stuff on the doc already happened like the wembley show and the pop2 london party. I think the secret shoot was for the new MV.

I'm afraid Come to My Party isn't coming along.............. That'd hurt  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Can someone promise me that if it's not released, it will be leaked in HQ?  :toofunny: