Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think the special surprise it's the doc. Mainly because it's a radio doc, not a TV/streaming + it's about previous shows that already happened, plus the fact that it has been announced, hence it ain't a surprise. She said she spent a entire day shooting for something, so... maybe we get to hear the new song, but the 'surprise' can't be it I guess...

how would taxi not be the next release? i mean the hype is out of this world. also can you believe it was meant for the album !!!!!! included in the coverart. Taxi helicopter. like fuuuuck . robbed

Sis if the song was scrapped from the og album draft its very difficult for Charli to release it now as a single... thats why (maybe) Sophie is our only hope and of course our sis Bloom 4 u

I just can’t see Taxi being released, I don’t know why. I just can’t see it ever happening. Like we knew we’d get No Angel, obviously. We knew we’d get GNO. But Taxi? I dunno I just can’t see it happening

apparently sophie wants to release it asap