Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m on my phone jesus, why are you always trying to pick a fight in here?

How does your phone not have auto correct and I’m not tryna pick a fight I’m just saying you don’t have to be a dick about a simple question in the first place. Was literally just tryna have a conversation with you.

giphy.gif

I asked a question. Got a dickish reply and THEN I was a condescending crackhead

I literally dont understand how you expected me to answer that question but I’m sorry that you didnt like the way I answered it. I dont know how else to describe it? Like take a breath and relax.

I literally dont understand how you expected me to answer that question but I’m sorry that you didnt like the way I answered it. I dont know how else to describe it? Like take a breath and relax.

I’ve literally never heard of it, just forget it, soz for being a bitch. Will Marina be on this compilation do we know/think?

giphy.gif

I living for this petty drama  :popcorn:
who is she? slay her, drag her! READ HER! sipping on that truth tea hunty, i live ,this is giving me LIFE hunty, yes mama, YAAAS, slay her, drag her, read her, who is she :hooker: 

yes, i lead a sad life