Fluorine

Charli XCX

She should've kept Tears & Tantrums for a release with 1999, they fit very well together plus T&T sounds kinda fresh and match this poppier sound she's going for. XYLØ releasing it is like wasting fire, like releasing a demo. No one is listening probably, sadly, it's a bop anyway.

Wait, 2 songs are confirmed?

Ugh whenever I hear the SOPHIE version of No Angel and the bridge comes up, I always hear Charli... “LA! ...I said LA!!!” :toofunny: :defeated: :defeated:

I’m assuming the 2nd theyre talking about is Bricks (feat. Tommy Genesis) coming next Friday on the Assassination Nation soundtrack

Ugh whenever I hear the SOPHIE version of No Angel and the bridge comes up, I always hear Charli... “LA! ...I said LA!!!” :toofunny: :defeated: :defeated:

When I saw her at Pop 2 London as the bridge came I just out loud screamed LA...I SAID LA. It was involuntary.

giphy.gif

it never was easy, always some delays or scrapped material. 

+ constantly teased with live bops that never see the light of day

(except with Focus tho -- how cool was THAT getting to hear it live first in May and then getting an actual release a month later?? :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  what a concept!)

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png