Fluorine

Charli XCX

EXCLUSIVE LEAKS I CAN'T  :lmao:

No, but like, WOW at them. All you have to do is know the title...

The first result when you google "B!TCH ZO SXC" is the song.

X----into me, into you----X

You sent me the exact versions that i already had. These have higher bit rate and (maybe I've convinced myself that they) sound better.

mind sending them my way?

also are you sure they haven't been upscaled?

BzhmW.png

Literally I've been so obsessed with Charli recently it's unhealthy. I still really only STAN for 4 songs, but I'll buy True Romance :)

Can someone please PM the best version of Set Me Free that we have? I'd really appreciate it.

We only have the watermarked demo off the sampler

BzhmW.png

it's watermarked so people that have it aren't willing to share it.

But doesn't watermarked mean the original person who had the promo CD could get in trouble? Not everyone else who has it right? I mean I purely want Set Me Free so I can listen to it until the album comes out!!

H0bDaqU.gif

it's watermarked so people that have it aren't willing to share it.

This rationale is absurd. Yes, the original files were equipped with a digital 'watermark,' so that they can be tracked back to the original source. But now that they've been leaked - despite what anyone says, yes, they were 100% posted online and made readily available - their watermarking is no excuse for people to pretend they're not able to share them.

Yes, it's unfortunate they leaked. But it's even more unfortunate some fans should base their not-sharing of leaked material on a moral code as utterly stupid as "the files are watermarked."

National Anthem, as soon as I log on here from my desktop tomorrow, I'll upload the five tracks as mp3s and link you to them.

This rationale is absurd. Yes, the original files were equipped with a digital 'watermark,' so that they can be tracked back to the original source. But now that they've been leaked - despite what anyone says, yes, they were 100% posted online and made readily available - their watermarking is no excuse for people to pretend they're not able to share them.

Yes, it's unfortunate they leaked. But it's even more unfortunate some fans should base their not-sharing of leaked material on a moral code as utterly stupid as "the files are watermarked."

National Anthem, as soon as I log on here from my desktop tomorrow, I'll upload the five tracks as mp3s and link you to them.

Could you please also pm them to me?

Aww I'm dying to hear this demo CD! Can you send me a link as well?

To get around "watermarking" you simply rip the CD tracks or convert the original file to .wav or .aiff then convert them back to mp3. Then most of the metadata is lost. You can also use a program like Music Brainz Picard to remove the tags & metadata (http://musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainz_Picard)

Thanks so much!!! I'll be eagerly waiting your PM haha! :P

H0bDaqU.gif

Here's to hoping a massive bandwagon doesn't start when the album is released (similar to Marina's, Azealia's, Lana's etc)  :smokes:

I've already seen way too many misinformed fans, especially on Tumblr...who claim to be "huge fans," but don't even know the difference between '14' and "!Francheskaar!"  :smokes:

I've already seen way too many misinformed fans, especially on Tumblr...who claim to be "huge fans," but don't even know the difference between '14' and "!Francheskaar!"  :smokes:

It's already happening  :smokes:

I saw a collage with pictures of Charli, Natalia, Marina and Lana on there earlier  :smokes:

Wtf is this song.

Has this honestly been out there? And why haven't I heard it? Will someone send it me?

It's been out, you probably just didn't know the title so you'd Google it and see it as the main result. :toofunny: