Fluorine

Charli XCX

honestly...yes. i’m such in a mood for a third mixtape! with all those people she recently tweeted at!!!! it would be so great ugh

i was thinking about since she did that tweet and can't help but create a concept

track 1: europop/disco just like raingurl by yaeji but sophie produced - featuring yaeji/sophie

track 2: growing pains by ag cook, exactly that but maybe faster - featuring robyn

track 3: a solo track, since the next one is gonna be depressed af let's call this one depressed too, lucky 2.0

track 4: depressed lyrics, heavy vocals, weird beat, backseat-ish - featuring joji and yung

track 5: a bit like taxi, very bubbly, not so agressive - featuring clairo

track 6: tropical like bioyl/attention, charli singing in spanish - featuring rosalía

track 7: something tko-ish, agressive but still hip-hop heavy with pc elements - featuring cupcakke

track 8: the young sister of take my hand + nobody asked me (if i was okay) - featuring sky and healy

track 9: weird as fuck, i was thinking something like track 10 + be a body by grimes - featuring grimes

track 10: solo track, no idea

whats yous fave songs from N1A/Pop 2 rn? Mine are Roll With Me & Tears  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Babygirl, Roll With Me, Unlock It and Track 10  :legend: when I'm an old gay hag I will show my grandchildren these songs, they are xcxclassics!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i was thinking about since she did that tweet and can't help but create a concept

track 1: europop/disco just like raingurl by yaeji but sophie produced - featuring yaeji/sophie

track 2: growing pains by ag cook, exactly that but maybe faster - featuring robyn

track 3: a solo track, since the next one is gonna be depressed af let's call this one depressed too, lucky 2.0

track 4: depressed lyrics, heavy vocals, weird beat, backseat-ish - featuring joji and yung

track 6: tropical like bioyl/attention, charli singing in spanish - featuring rosalía

track 7: something tko-ish, agressive but still hip-hop heavy with pc elements - featuring cupcakke

track 8: the young sister of take my hand + nobody asked me (if i was okay) - featuring sky and healy

track 9: weird as fuck, i was thinking something like track 10 + be a body by grimes - featuring grimes

loving this concept!

also my fav songs from the mixtapes are probably: roll with me and unlock it lol they’re such bops

track 6: tropical like bioyl/attention, charli singing in spanish - featuring rosalía

the world need this NOW

Track 3 can be White Mercedes (Reloaded) they can add to it to make it sound like the car is going super fast & it’s windy. They can add vocal distortion too! Sophie can jump in & make the vocals go really deep during the bridge kind of like everything becomes still then when it goes into the final chorus it soars back up & then BANG! LIIIIKE A WHITE MERCEDES! & then the final track can be the Rina collab. I think it’d be like Lipgloss + Track 10 + Tears & it’s be a bit emo yet a bop! Kinda like You’re the one, Need ur luv, can you hear me, etc.

I'm editing Pop Princess with some PC stems

https://picosong.com/wVvVn/

fhH9XLU.gif

Can we petition Charli to remake this?!? I’ve been SCALPED ITS SO GOOD

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif