Fluorine

Charli XCX

I cant believe the bangs are the punishment we as a fanbase have to endure for leaking her album..........

Ugh, I know right! We only took away her whole album so she couldn't release it then harassed her and demanded that she released each song one by one.

Then she goes and does that to her hair! Too far Charli, too far.

Ugh, I know right! We only took away her whole album so she couldn't release it then harassed her and demanded that she released each song one by one.

Then she goes and does that to her hair! Too far Charli, too far.

The album wasn’t cancelled because the Evil Gays had leaked it, it’s the other way around. The Evil Gays leaked it BECAUSE it had been cancelled.

The album had been cancelled for months when it was leaked online. Yes the Gays are bad people for leaking her shit but let’s not twist it, it wasn’t our fault if XCX3 didn’t happen, it was Atlantic that killed the project after Bounce debuted on Jimmy Fallon

The album wasn’t cancelled because the Evil Gays had leaked it, it’s the other way around. The Evil Gays leaked it BECAUSE it had been cancelled.

The album had been cancelled for months when it was leaked online. Yes the Gays are bad people for leaking her shit but let’s not twist it, it wasn’t our fault if XCX3 didn’t happen, it was Atlantic that killed the project after Bounce debuted on Jimmy Fallon

I'm aware - it was a joke.

Thats not technically correct. The album was shelved not cancelled. If the album we're cancelled, Boys would not have been released. Her label wanted a hit before they finalized album plans and after the Kimmel Bounce performance, they realized that the SOPHIE tracks weren't going to be it. Thats when Boys came along as an attempt at a hit and an add on to the album. The album was cancelled after Boys flopped and the rest of the tracks leaked.

So what are we expecting Playboy Style to sound like?

I'm hoping its one of those demos that Charli started with another producer and Clean Bandit just took it and added a a couple instruments to so they could call it their own track.

Thats not technically correct. The album was shelved not cancelled. If the album we're cancelled, Boys would not have been released. Her label wanted a hit before they finalized album plans and after the Kimmel Bounce performance, they realized that the SOPHIE tracks weren't going to be it. Thats when Boys came along as an attempt at a hit and an add on to the album. The album was cancelled after Boys flopped and the rest of the tracks leaked.

spot on

Sophie has so many good songs with Charli on that album draft and they decided to put the craziest one to perform... Can u hear me, down like whoa, gno, ~taxi~... Well its over now

Vroom Vroom is her best mv and thats it. 1999 comes right after

I mean... I just don't think the 1999 music video is that good - like I get she was on a budget.

I think SuperLove, the Sucker era videos and ATAP are better  :toofunny: