Fluorine

Charli XCX

party party is her worst song.. I can't believe you people actually want that trash

CAUSE WE GOT THE FEELING WEGOT thE FEEL I N G WE GOT thE FEEling y a. H

WEJUSTwannapARTYALLdAy weJUST WANNA PA RTY ALL DAY PARTY PARTY PARTy nonST o p PARTY PArtY on the rePL aAY

photo-26356.png?_r=1541706804

excuse me?

- #1 in the uk

- currently in the itunes us top 20 chart, rising consequently

- writes her songs

- can sing and hit whistle notes

- has her own image and doesnt rely on bootleg soundcloud productions

- doesn't work with pedophiles

need more? 

excuse me?

- #1 in the uk

- writes her songs

need more? 

Hey no fences but who exactly is that in ur profile pic tho

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

excuse me?

- #1 in the uk

- writes her songs

need more?

what pedophile does slayyyter work with? if you’re referring to boy sim, i’ve seen nothing concrete regarding the allegations so if you could redirect to a source, that would be cool. also don’t you stan kim who works with an alleged rapist with a whole case against him?

slayyyter's cool n all but to compare her to ava max is a major kii

i never compared them, idk who that is

excuse me?

- #1 in the uk

- writes her songs

need more?

Ngl but who is she?!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

excuse me?

- #1 in the uk

- writes her songs

need more? 

the way you're pulling up rEcEiPtS as if it makes her SHITE (CIRKUT produced yet still SUCKS compared to someone who literally records in her closet ddddd) song any better  :deadbanana:

OT: I only threw this party 4 u

party party is her worst song.. I can't believe you people actually want that trash

Okay it's an average song sure, but imagine if Kim recorded an actual bridge and they just used the current one as adlibs they can both do for the last 2 choruses  :flutter:

This is why I want to keep it alive and force the idea down all three of their throats (Charli, Kim, umru)  :hooker:

the way you're pulling up rEcEiPtS as if it makes her SHITE (CIRKUT produced yet still SUCKS compared to someone who literally records in her closet ddddd) song any better  :deadbanana:

OT: I only threw this party 4 u

i mean if you enjoy bootleg production, badly mastered vocals and shitty mixing her songs might sound better for you, people with ears prefer well produced music though. literally what makes you stan that joke? the only thing she can partly deliver are looks, which aren't the best either lmao. she can't write, she used to be an online prostitute, she can't produce, her voice is heavily processed and she just sucks overall. what's the POINT? there are actual artists that can write, play instruments, sing and don't get even half of the attention that she gets. (not talking about ava obviously) i actually can't believe that charli would want to collab with a carbon copy of herself and lower herself like this, she deserves SO much more. she used to work with best people in the business and now she decides to do THIS? please...

i mean if you enjoy bootleg production, badly mastered vocals and shitty mixing her songs might sound better for you, people with ears prefer well produced music though. literally what makes you stan that joke? the only thing she can partly deliver are looks, which aren't the best either lmao. she can't write, she used to be an online prostitute, she can't produce, her voice is heavily processed and she just sucks overall. what's the POINT? there are actual artists that can write, play instruments, sing and don't get even half of the attention that she gets (not talking about ava obviously)

Ma these aren't even valid reasons to hate sksksksk

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

i mean if you enjoy bootleg production, badly mastered vocals and shitty mixing her songs might sound better for you, people with ears prefer well produced music though. literally what makes you stan that joke? the only thing she can partly deliver are looks, which aren't the best either lmao. she can't write, she used to be an online prostitute, she can't produce, her voice is heavily processed and she just sucks overall. what's the POINT? there are actual artists that can write, play instruments, sing and don't get even half of the attention that she gets (not talking about ava obviously)

girl no one is reading that  :deadbanana:

the ANGER... and just because lil old slayyyter is making better music than Anal Max  :deadbanana:

OT: anyway angels i'm SURE the charli x slayyyter collab will have TASTELESS users like the one above SEETHING, but for the rest of us, let's hope it's coming soon/ayesha produced (though boy sim would be cute as well) ! 

xox

DXyjvgXU0AAoCBt.thumb.jpg.74e4210688d601

girl no one is reading that  :deadbanana:

the ANGER... and just because lil old slayyyter is making better music than Anal Max  :deadbanana:

OT: anyway angels i'm SURE the charli x slayyyter collab will have TASTELESS users like the one above SEETHING, but for the rest of us, let's hope it's coming soon/ayesha produced (though boy sim would be cute as well) ! 

xox

DXyjvgXU0AAoCBt.thumb.jpg.74e4210688d601

you can't read 6 simple sentences? good luck with going anywhere apart from online forums sweetie