Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m pretty sure Charli doesn’t like Party Party and isnt going to release it. Isn’t Umru the only one who plays it?

Didn't she play it for fans in London at the Spotify event? I thought it was gonna be a monthly drop but she wanted to change some lyrics?

The bikini/crop top, tennis skirt, visor, and choker look was honestly more of a serve imo

This! The looks from late Sucker through to Number 1 Angel were all amazing.

This 100% her best aesthetic since TR. She would've smashed so hard.

yes but no, we need to realize that the only way Charli will “smash” is with label support. She has released mixtapes and singles these past 2 years and none of them have made any actual charts. This excluding 1999, the one single that has gotten label promotion. Atlantic as much as we hate them time to time, is essential for Charli if she ever wants to be huge again. The only good thing that came out of this era (besides the absolute fantastic music) is her small cult following fanbase

giphy.gif

Atlantic's email to Charli after they listened to the first draft of XCX3

Yf2jvjI.png

I AM SCREECHING STOP WHAT THE FUCK JKLDJLASKDJKLASJKSJKDJASKJKLJKLAJ

I’m too lazy to go back pages or quote tweet but whichever Gay said they listened to XCX World for the first time in forever I did that shit too! I was going to wait for C2MP and Bounce to leak but I gave in and listened to the full XCX World xcxperience and now I am SAD this shit didn’t get released!