Fluorine

Charli XCX

i've been listening to porsche A LOT the past 2 weeks, its truly underrated, also charli's vocals before the chorus on this performance??? whew...

its SO underrated and that pre chorus part is literally one of my fav moments on Pop 2!!!! That performance is great too

it's fucking incredible that the vroom vroom EP, number 1 angel, pop2, no angel, girls night out, focus, 5 in the morning and 1999 are just there on streaming platforms for you to listen to anytime (not to mention the countless unreleased songs on your hard drives) and y'all are still out here wishing you were listening to something else????

X----into me, into you----X

it's fucking incredible that the vroom vroom EP, number 1 angel, pop2, no angel, girls night out, focus, 5 in the morning and 1999 are just there on streaming platforms for you to listen to anytime (not to mention the countless unreleased songs on your hard drives) and y'all are still out here wishing you were listening to something else????

The tea is excellent

it's fucking incredible that the vroom vroom EP, number 1 angel, pop2, no angel, girls night out, focus, 5 in the morning and 1999 are just there on streaming platforms for you to listen to anytime (not to mention the countless unreleased songs on your hard drives) and y'all are still out here wishing you were listening to something else????

like..... a........ white mercedes...............

always been running too fast...........

WHEN YOUR HEART IS BREAKING...........

YOU KEEP ON CHASING ME BACK.......................

HATE MYSELF...... I REALLY LOVE YOU........

HURTING YOU FEELS LIKE I'M HURTING AS WELL.....................

ALL I KNOW IS I DON'T DESERVE YOU

giphy.gif

like..... a........ white mercedes...............

always been running too fast...........

WHEN YOUR HEART IS BREAKING...........

YOU KEEP ON CHASING ME BACK.......................

HATE MYSELF...... I REALLY LOVE YOU........

HURTING YOU FEELS LIKE I'M HURTING AS WELL.....................

ALL I KNOW IS I DON'T DESERVE YOU

giphy.gif

I’d rather have this released like it DESERVES TO BE instead of leaked. Same for Better When You’re Gone

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Isn't Better When You're Gone actually called Cigarettes and Alcohol? (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

I have no clue!

Unrelated but I just heard XCX World from beginning to end & I fucking cried. Such a good album, I wish it was released instead of leaked! But that won’t change it from being in my top 5 albums of all time!! For this new album though the only openers & closers I’ll accept for it are Come To My Party & ATAP’s drugged up ugly lil sister Party Party

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I have no clue!

Unrelated but I just heard XCX World from beginning to end & I fucking cried. Such a good album, I wish it was released instead of leaked! But that won’t change it from being in my top 5 albums of all time!! For this new album though the only openers & closers I’ll accept for it are Come To My Party & ATAP’s drugged up ugly lil sister Party Party

right,XCX World will always be that masterpiece of an album,the power that this album has is actually unbelieveable