Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm honestly so glad she finally acknowledged the fact that an album IS coming in 2019. and i love that she said "make"....this means... N E W stuff. can't waitttttt.

We already know when she says make she means pick her favourite 10 songs from the 564836492029379909876475 songs she's recorded since XCX3. Excited for the artwork and title though

We already know when she says make she means pick her favourite 10 songs from the 564836492029379909876475 songs she's recorded since XCX3. Excited for the artwork and title though

the album is not gonna feature any track from xcx3 tho... like yeah she probably has already recorded the songs but it's not like it's gonna be a rehash of XCX3. 

also she said album so i hope it's gonna be longer. like ideally 13-14 tracks (or maybe more with the deluxe)

the album is not gonna feature any track from xcx3 tho... like yeah she probably has already recorded the songs but it's not like it's gonna be a rehash of XCX3. 

also she said album so i hope it's gonna be longer. like ideally 13-14 tracks (or maybe more with the deluxe)

Yeah I know that's why I said recorded since XCX3... Maybe CTMP is included?

And I would imagine 13, that seems to be her album tracklist number thus far. Do we think Atlantic will fund a deluxe edition or special edition of any kind, I know Sucker got a few.

yes that is a possibility for sure and i don’t mind as long as she picks songs we haven’t heard yet/or in full hq so... yeah!!! im still excited!!!

and we know that she also works fast so it wouldn’t be impossibile for her to make real new stuff for the album!

either way i a m e x c i t e d

ps: would you guys like it if she called the album just “XCX”?

i honestly don’t care what songs are on the new album. we haven’t gotten an officially released album since sucker if we aren’t counting mixtapes so to me, it doesn’t matter what tracks are on it, there just needs to be an official release.

“XCX” sounds super deluxe... I like it lol.

Yeah I know that's why I said recorded since XCX3... Maybe CTMP is included?

And I would imagine 13, that seems to be her album tracklist number thus far. Do we think Atlantic will fund a deluxe edition or special edition of any kind, I know Sucker got a few.

They’d be crazy not to release some B-sides at this point... they could do like 3 different versions of the album. All the hardcore Angels would buy them all and give Charli that cash!! :defeated: :toofunny:

on the one hand I'm kinda sad that XCX3 is dead because those songs are amazing, but on the other hand the alternative is new unheard songs (maybe even the Jam City collab!!!) which is obviously super exciting. And also if it's a proper album then it'll get real promo, music videos, a tour...the whole package, which will be super fun

Like I said before, I'm still delusional that CTMP might get released....I know it's super unlikely. And I'm psyched about the prospect of brand new songs. But you can't take this away from me lol

yeah I'd be into that! It'd be a cool simple title and would give her a lot of leeway with what kind of direction she's want to take with the overall aesthetic/style of the album. it'd basically be like releasing a self titled album which is a pretty common thing to do