Fluorine

Charli XCX

not hard to be invested when other members of the chat drag her on the daily basis. she was a sex worker because she wanted to be, i have every right to call her out on this, let's not act like selling naked pictures online is okay? also, i do have a job, thank you for your concern. get ears <3 

what's wrong with selling naked pictures online????

What in the name of xcx did I read? what is wrong with you gays lately? can y'all go back to begging for leaks or something because this shit is getting heavy. It must be the moon rising in certain way or something because the faggotry happening here is too much! We're all here united under this thread for our love of the pop saviour: Ms Charlina XCX let's come together and talk about our hopes and dreams for XCX3 and how this year charli is gonna KILL it so lets celebrate that xoxo

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

have fun supporting an unsigned soundcloud joke who will be forgotten in 2 months that promotes and normalizes being a prostitute to a young audience, what an idol <3

this is super disgusting. you should be ashamed for saying this, it’s embarrassing and very wrong to trash women for what they choose to do with their bodies/lives. Grow the fuck up

No one asked and I know its not Charli related but I want to weigh in. My biggest problem with Slayyyter is that her and Glitchmood rely on and borrow heavily from the whole SOPHIE/PC Music imagery/sound. I think its alright to be inspired by it but I just feel like all theyre bringing to the table is recycled sounds and imagery, and it would be cool if they could come up with something more unique/original.

it’s obviously inspired in some ways but most slayyyter songs don’t fit in the realm of PC music at all and the visuals are also not that similar. you have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of y2k internet aesthetics, sound influences and 00s memes to thank for that style that PC music also took a lot of inspiration from. By no means did they invent it, and a bit of research can prove that fairly simply

Ok, Slayyyter's music is great and makes me feel like a bad bitch (especially "Alone" and her verse on Graveyard Guy's "Final Girl"), and Ava Max's "Sweet But Psycho" is tons of fun to sing. Let's settle that part.

What in the name of xcx did I read? what is wrong with you gays lately? can y'all go back to begging for leaks or something because this shit is getting heavy. It must be the moon rising in certain way or something because the faggotry happening here is too much! We're all here united under this thread for our love of the pop saviour: Ms Charlina XCX let's come together and talk about our hopes and dreams for XCX3 and how this year charli is gonna KILL it so lets celebrate that xoxo

THE TEA

ANYWAYS

do ya'll think we will be getting another 1999 version? Personally I want a piano version of 1999.

what remixes/versions are ya'll hoping for if we do get another 1999 single? 

Anyways if Charli is recording new music specifically for the album now when do we think the next single/announcement for the actual album will be... i’m hoping it’s a good summer single or something

whatever it is i am ready for commercial Charli! i hope she and her label don't butt heads too much  :defeated:  she is such a strong willed independent women who WILL turn the album into a mixtape if they don't let her do it her way BUT she cares about her fans so I imagine she is willing to sacrifice her creative freedom to stfu the gays harassing her for a new album dkljfakdjfa;ljfsalk :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

ANYWAYS

do ya'll think we will be getting another 1999 version? Personally I want a piano version of 1999.

what remixes/versions are ya'll hoping for if we do get another 1999 single? 

i feel like 1999 is pretty much dead at this point

all i need is the solo demo and i'm happy

i feel like 1999 is pretty much dead at this point

all i need is the solo demo and i'm happy

YES omg i would love that. Also I think you are right about it being deaad  :defeated:

Anyways if Charli is recording new music specifically for the album now when do we think the next single/announcement for the actual album will be... i’m hoping it’s a good summer single or something

can't believe its been 3 months since her last song!!

I am hoping for an announcement on APRIL FOOLS DAY. It so her shes such a troll to us LOLOL

then a single on May,

pre singles July and album on August.

I'm thinking she'll drop a single late Jan - early Feb. I'm so excited she's in Sweden, it'd be EPIC if she could work with the iconic Robyn whilst she's there. 

giphy.gif

I'm so excited that she's in Sweden, honestly like sweden is where you go to make the GOOD shit so much amazing pop music has been crafted in that country I hope she is feeling her baby one more time max martin oats and crafting pop perfection  :deadbanana: I hope this year she invests in herself as an artist and we get an album that's not bursting with features, she needs to stop doing charity work for her friends!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7