Fluorine

Charli XCX

People keep talking about the "tropical" No Angel demo, are they taking about the original version before it got to SOPHIE? Because the pre-SOPHIE demo that I remember hearing a snippet of was not tropical, the production sounded more like Fancy

ugh i just watched the breaking up video after so long and remembered why it's my fave music video

what's y'all's favourite video?

I really really love Nuclear Seasons mv its so original and the aesthetic is amazing BUT Vroom Vroom mv snatched me instantly and imo its the best thing she did to this date

ps: 1999 is also a very fun and lovely mv. She's perfect

ANYWAYS

do ya'll think we will be getting another 1999 version? Personally I want a piano version of 1999.

what remixes/versions are ya'll hoping for if we do get another 1999 single? 

whatever it is i am ready for commercial Charli! i hope she and her label don't butt heads too much  :defeated:  she is such a strong willed independent women who WILL turn the album into a mixtape if they don't let her do it her way BUT she cares about her fans so I imagine she is willing to sacrifice her creative freedom to stfu the gays harassing her for a new album dkljfakdjfa;ljfsalk :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

We still nead to listen ton The Knocks remix!! I'm waiting for it! but there were 2 weeks without new mixes so...

ugh i just watched the breaking up video after so long and remembered why it's my fave music video

what's y'all's favourite video?

my top 5 probably would be:

1 - vroom vroom

2 - superlove

3 - breaking up

4 - 1999

5 - you (ha ha ha)

it's funny how superlove mv is just her walking in Tokyo but it has a special place in my heart

maybe because superlove made me stan Charli in a time where i already loved True Romance